End?

End?

A Poem by Canicus

The sun is drowning behind the mountains
The sky is lit up bright pink
Day time is gone, the chill night has begun
one ends, one starts, a fascinating link

It is said that after ever death there is life
but how will anyone really know?
the questions no living person can answer
because they've never seen the end of the show

One day the sun might supernova
destroyed planets is a possible outcome
will there be a new earth or sun
how will we know it'll even happen until the day has come?

Trends end, then new trends start
you see the pattern all around you
do things just happen like that or is that how it is meant to be?
is it always out with the old, and in with the new?

Who says there has to be night after day, and day after night?
will there ever be a real end?
are things suppose to go in cycles?
is it true that there is a beginning to every end?

© 2012 Canicus


Author's Note

Canicus
Ignore any mistakes
This is different than my usual material, but oh well.
I want to hear your answers to that final question, there is no right or wrong answer it's what you believe. (Please do not start an argument.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My reponse to the last question of your write would be, there is always a beginning. there are no ends without beginnings, no beginnings without ends. I very much enjoyed this. Its a question that runs rampant throughout my little pea brain. Am I really here or is this an illusion!

Posted 11 Years Ago


"is it true that there is a beginning to every end?" You ask?

Hmm. That's a very good question.

EVERY end? Maybe not.

I mean, in a person's life, they go through chapters. I'm sure we all do. However, not everyone starts a new beginning to every end. They can be the same throughout everything. Nothing ever changing.

For example, if you're always a depressed rut, everyday seems like hell to you. Days go by, always seeming the same. It's like walking in circles, nothing ever changing. You may live your whole life that way. Some people probably do.

So i guess not, not every end has a new beginning.

............Then again, let's say someone dies (god forbid of course). No one knows what happens after that, because no one comes back to tell the tale, unless you believe in those out of body experiences which i'm not knocking. I believe that everything and anything is possible.

Anyway, maybe when you die, you don't start a new beginning. Instead, that new beginning is given to someone else. A new born.

So technically, it'd be a new beginning. Just not for the person who dies.

So i dunno, i guess everything could have a new beginning, but maybe the question is, does everything have it's own beginning to every end?

Yeah, i dunno haha.





Posted 11 Years Ago


Nothing ends but everything changes.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Every end begins new. Great job bud! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Excellently written and wonderfully expressed poem. . A poem or a question I must say. :)

Well Yeah I do believe that there's end to every beginning. Everything has purpose to fulfil and when the purpose is fulfilled, it has to end then. Nothing lasts forever, nothing meant to stay forever because there's nothing that can fulfil the purpose FOREVER. Everything just has to end. And this pattern of night and day, this also has to end someday, there will be no day and no night. This cycle of starting and ending will never end.. EVER.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I guess there's no end to everything
it's just that our needs is greater than what the things around us can give
=]
nice piece
it coincides with my poem 'doubted life' hope you can read it

Posted 11 Years Ago


There are many schools of thought when it comes to life after death, but if you are a Christian you know that there isn't really an end. Death is just the beginning to the next part of our existence. The real question is where is that existence going to be spent. That is where our minds should be focusing.


Posted 11 Years Ago


An interesting concept, my friend. As for the life after death, I believe in reincarnation. This goes with your theory of cycles, or if there is ever an end to the madness of circles. Life, death and rebirth. Night after day and day after night. It goes on forever, unless something stops it.... Or someone??? Who could really say for sure?

Posted 11 Years Ago


A targeted and relative piece that expresses easily, well done, good read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i really like how you changed your style, it still works fro you too,i loved it alot,

i especially love the line "how will we know it'll even happen until the day has come?" cuz its so true!

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 26, 2012

Author

Canicus
Canicus

WV



Writing
Should I? Should I?

A Poem by Canicus


Your Hero Your Hero

A Poem by Canicus



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


New year New year

A Poem by Canicus


Own My Heart Own My Heart

A Poem by Canicus