Use her??

Use her??

A Chapter by dramarama123
"

Sorry it's quite short

"

Chris's POV.

I went home and rummaged for the year book. Found it. I wanted to see this girl. "Stephanie. Where are you? Here we goo. The S page. Stephanie!  There we go.. Stephanie... SMITH!!!???? WHAT? NO.. IT CAN'T BE!!! IS THIS THE RIGHT STEPHANIE? THE STEPHANIE THAT I TALKED TO?? NO.. NO ...NO!!!!!" i thought.

i went downstairs to  find my parents, reading the newspaper.

" MUM. DAD!  Guess what? I met this totally nice girl but guess what?? SHE'S A SMITH!!" i said all in one breath.

"Honey. Now you know you can't like a --" mum began.

"Wait a minute,honey" said dad.

"So tell me about this girl, Chris." he said.

" Um, she's hot and she's a Smith. I can't believe it! She lied to me!"

" I have an idea "  dad said.

" What?" i said, confused.

" You pretend to like her. Get close to her. And just when you get her on the spot..you BREAK HER HEART. " explained dad.

"I like it. " i replied, interested.

"Now Chris. This is a difficult job. Remember this : YOU CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL." my dad noted in a VERY serious voice

"Chillax dad. I'll do it but what's in it for me?" I questioned, hoping to get something good.

"Double of an allowance and extended curfew" mum said.

" It's a done deal." I said, My smile widened.

 

STEPHS POV.

 Walking home i was confused. I hate him for not telling me who he was but deep down inside, there was something about that made me feel... noticed. I got home and saw my parents watching T.V.

"Hey Mum. Dad." i said, exhausted.

"Hello sweetheart. How was your day?" mum asked. and by this, she meant  any one notice you?

"Sucked." i said.

" Oh no. How about i make some hot chocolate for you" she said. She always knew how to make me feel better.

"No it's ok." i said.

I headed up for my room. I put my earphones on and listened to my iPod.

 

Next day at school...

 

I went to Gym. I HATE GYM. I suck at it. I can't play any sports at all.

" Smith!" called Coach Anderson.

" Yes?" i asked.

" You're failing Gym. If you can't get a free throw in basketball, you can kiss your A goodbye." she explained.

This was horrible. I didn't know what to do. But i knew who could help me. i know he's a Sparrow but i really want that A..


to be continued...



© 2008 dramarama123


Author's Note

dramarama123
ignore grammar and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sparrows are jerks. xD Haha. Oh well, since I've been on about it for 3 chapters already, I will stop here. I just agree with SM Garcia. Keep up the good work and remember, there's always room for improvements. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I don't want to sound over critical, but you really need to stretch out the chapters, make them longer. Adding more dialogue and descriptions will help witht his. I know how hard it is, I used to have the same problem. Being on here will help with that.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 25, 2008
Last Updated on December 25, 2008


Author

dramarama123
dramarama123

sydney, Australia



About
i love drama comedy scary and mysteries :) more..

Writing
Toes :) Toes :)

A Poem by dramarama123


Preface Preface

A Chapter by dramarama123