Summary of The Red Roses

Summary of The Red Roses

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

The two gangs both suffered problems of their own.  The Red Roses suffered very logical and physical romance problems.  While as Eurasia suffered from criminal problems.  Both of the gangs had a weight of pressure down on their backs.  The Red Roses were to find out a notorious killer, while the Eurasia gang had to prove their innocence to a court judge. In the race against time to find out whodunit they will need to use their many acquired skills.  After being equipped with the right materials they start out on a trek to hunt down the man responsible for the young 11 year old girl’s death.  With the Eurasia gang currently on the move the four must face their biggest fears.  They must recall their pasts to unfold before their eyes.  They must face their many horrors in their pasts, and sometimes it can be hard, but as long as you learn to trust those around you then anything is possible.

Synopsis:

Scene 1

Introduction to the four main characters, and best friends, as well as a feel for what the characters are like.  Focuses on Lianna’s background life.  Mike’s relationship with Lianna is established, as well as a small confession.

Scene 2

After watching Mike pass out he experiences what he believes is one of his more hard times.  Klaus doesn’t fully understand, but tries to make the best of it.  Valkyrie really proves herself to be a somewhat trustworthy person.  Lianna’s past experience is revealed along with her long lost rivalry with a much older boy. Lianna’s relationship with her father is explained.

Scene 3

The main plot and problem is explained, and the hunt to find the answer starts the action in this scene.  A possible antagonist is established. A new gang is brought into play.  You learn about all of the tricks they hide under their sleeves.

Scene 4

A confession is made by several characters. A major twist in the plot is made here.  A change that could cost the whole story’s  happy ending is made here.  Valkyrie practically has a breakdown.

Scene 5

Everything that happens while Lianna and Valkyrie are gone at Valkyrie’s house.  Mike and Klaus come to a realization about each other that may affect their relationships.

 



© 2011 ApocalypticChick


Author's Note

ApocalypticChick
Please don't post anything rude! This is just a summary of it. IT IS A PLAY! The scenes are chapters!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing