Chapter Scene 3~ A Bloody Mistake

Chapter Scene 3~ A Bloody Mistake

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

Scene Three

A Bloody Mistake

 

Lianna:  But Mom!  You told me that once I was done I could go back!  You can’t keep adding on to my chores just so I won’t be able to go back!  Oh my gosh this is rigged!

Valkyrie:  Umm hey Lianna?

Lianna:  What the…  How did you get here!?

Klaus:  Val will fill you in later.  You missed a lot.  Anyways we are here to rescue you from this living nightmare.

Valkyrie:  Oh my gosh look at the sunset!  Don’t you think it’s pretty!?  I love how the light shines off your silky black hair.  Honestly I think our hair colors are really similar.  Don’t you Klaus?

Klaus:  Oh please don’t drag me into this.  I mean Val your hair has blond streaks in it and Lianna’s has red streaks.

Lianna:  Anyways who lets you guys in here anyways?

Klaus:  Your dad did.  Mike ended up passing out.  He also said he had a vision of the party last year.

Lianna:  Oh.  My mom told me that you came here earlier Valkyrie.

Valkyrie:  Yeah I came to get your dad.

Lianna:  Anyways you guys sure did come at the wrong time.  I just finished my work.

Valkyrie:  Really?!  Wow.  Sorry we couldn’t have helped.

Lianna:  It’s ok.  Well I think I’m going to go for a peaceful walk as the sun sets.  Coming?

Klaus:  I think I’m going to stay with Mike.  I wanna talk to him once he feels better.

Valkyrie:  Ok I’ll go then.

Lianna:  Ok as we walk you can fill me in.

Valkyrie:  Ok.

(Both start walking)

Lianna:  So why did Mike pass out?

Valkyrie:  Well first he told us why he was so ticked off today.

Lianna:  Oh right…

Valkyrie:  You know he really cares about you.  Anyways we ran into Mrs. Colozek and she mentioned Nicholaus’ name and Mike did not react good to that.  You wouldn’t know why, and I’m not sure Mike would be ok with me telling you.

Lianna:  Of course he hides it from me, but he tells you and Klaus.

Mrs. Colozek:  AHH! (screams)  You two please go get the police right now!

Lianna:  Ok (runs)

Valkyrie:  What happened in there!

Mrs. Colozek:  You and Klaus were stinkin’ right not to trust that boy!

Lianna:  They’re coming right now!  What happened?!

Mrs. Colozek:  Joy… she… was… she… she… was murdered!

Valkyrie:  I’m on it!

Lianna:  Wait you can’t just run into her house!

Mr. Colozek:  Are you girls here to help?

Lianna:  Yes!  In any way we can be of help!

Valkyrie:  You!  Stay right there!  Who are you and what’s your name!  Lianna I need some backup!

Lianna:  Uhh… umm go up against the wall?

Valkyrie:  Geez thanks even I could have done that.

Police:  Everyone stay put!  Nobody move!

Valkyrie:  He’s getting away!  You just let him get away!

Lianna:  Valkyrie calm down!

Mr. Colozek:  My daughter was murdered.  I hired a babysitter and he threw a party and one of his guests killed my daughter!

Police:  Is there any clues as to how she died?

Valkyrie:  I found something!  I think it’s a throwing knife.

Mr. Colozek:  You’re right.  You!  Nicholaus I want a written copy of everyone that you invited right now!

Police:  Do it right now.

Lianna:  Is there anything we can help with?

Policeman:  I want you to hunt down these few people.  Question them.  Take this badge so they have to answer you and report back.  If they don’t then you have permission to do whatever it might take to make them.

Valkyrie:  Ok we won’t let you down!

Lianna:  Ok now we should go pay a visit to James Pelona.  He lives on 15 Poppy Street in an apartment called Living Heights.

Valkyrie:  Good lets go.

Lianna:  So who do you think did it?

Valkyrie:  Who’s on the list?

Lianna:  James Pelona, Nicholaus Pemola, Josh Marion, Ricardo Canterbury, William Varm, and Vladimir Ferdinand.  I hardly know any of them!

Valkyrie:  I know all of them.

Lianna:  What!  How?

Valkyrie:  I just do.

Lianna:  Ok then.  After James we’ll go to umm… any suggestions?

Valkyrie:  Vladimir.

Lianna:  Ok.  Any reason why you chose him?

Valkyrie:  You’ll know why once you see him in person.

Lianna:  Ok then.  We’re here.

Valkyrie:  Let’s go.

Lianna:  Hello?  Is James home?

Mrs. Pelona:  No he was out with his friends.

Valkyrie:  Ok do you know where he might be now?

Mrs. Pelona:  No why did something happen?

Valkyrie:  I’m sure you’ll hear about it, but for now we have to get going.

Mrs. Pelona:  Ok I’m sorry I couldn’t be of any help.

Lianna:  That’s ok.  Ok Valkyrie now off to Vladmir’s place.

Valkyrie:  Ok I know where he lives so let’s go.

Lianna:  Wait how do you know where he lives?

Valkyrie:  Like I said I know all of them.  Don’t ask.

Lianna: Ok ok I won’t say anymore.

Valkyrie:  Ok so I don’t think he’s at his house.  Let’s go to the park and see if he’s there.

Lianna:  Ok whatever you say.

Valkyrie:  Good you’re not… Never mind.

Lianna:  Ok then.  So where do you think this Vladimir guy would be?

Valkyrie:  How about sitting under a tree?

Lianna:  What made you think that?

Valkyrie:  He’s sitting under cherry blossom tree.  See over there.

Lianna:  Oh my gosh, that’s the guy you pushed up against a wall in the Colozek’s house!

Valkyrie:  Yeah.

Lianna:  Umm hello sir.

Valkyrie:  You don’t have to be so polite.  He’s 18 years old.

Lianna:  Ok then.  Vladimir?  Are you Vladimir Ferdinand?

Vladimir:  Yeah that would be me.  What of it?

Lianna:  Please come out.

Vladimir:  No I don’t have to do anything you say.

Valkyrie:  Dude!  We’re working for the police so you better answer us and do what we say if you wanna live!

Vladimir:  You should have said so earlier.  So what do you want?

Lianna:  We want to confirm that you were at the Colozek’s earlier tonight.

Vladimir:  Yes I was.

Valkyrie:  Blood!  Why are you bloody?

Vladimir:  My dad works as a butcher.

Lianna:  Umm excuse us for a minute.  Please don’t go anywhere!  Please!

Vladimir:  Only because you asked so nicely.

Valkyrie:  I’ve got my eye on you!

Lianna:  Val!  Do you realize something about him?

Valkyrie:  No what?

Lianna:  Well he kinda looks like an older version of you…  Like if you shrunk him down to your size and age you could be fraternal twins.

Valkyrie:  So?

Lianna:  Well I was thinking because you don’t know who your father is…  You know the rest.

Valkyrie:  No actually I don’t.  Wait you’re not suggesting that we have the same father are you?

Lianna:  Yeah pretty much.

Valkyrie:  Yo Vladimir!  What’s your dad’s name?

Vladimir:  Matthew Luft why?

Lianna:  You’re last name is Luft!

Valkyrie:  Yeah I’m aware of that.

Lianna:  Hey Vladimir what was your mother’s name?

Vladimir:  Jayten and wait… how did you know that she isn’t my mom anymore!?

Lianna:  Because I know her.

Vladimir:  Still why do you want to know that?

Lianna:  I got this Valkyrie.  That is none of your business!  She want to know, and I’ll have you know we are working closely with the FBI and the local police department regarding the murder of Joy Colozek!

Valkyrie:  Couldn’t have said it better myself Lianna.  Except why did you tell him what we’re doing!
Lianna:  Because I thought that’s what we we’re supposed to do!

Valkyrie:  Well you know how I always say I hate gym class?  Well now I’m thanking it!  He’s on the run!  Let’s go!

Lianna:  Come back here we’ll kill you if you don’t!

Vladimir:  And how do you plan on pulling that off? (runs away)

Lianna:  You idiot!  You freaking oh never mind.

Valkyrie:  Dude calm down!

Lianna:  It’s our freaking job and we failed!  We let him go!  Frick you Vladimir!   I hope you get run over by a bus!

Vladimir:  I hope you two die in a fire. (runs into street and almost gets hit by a car)

Valkyrie:  Yo watch where you go next time.  You’re nothing, meaningless, you ignorant son of a wait I can’t say that!

Lianna:  I don’t care now you had better get your freaking behind over here before I kick it over here.

Valkyrie:  Alright alright so why are you so ticked off?

Lianna: Never mind… Is it just me or do I have a freaking messed up life?

Valkyrie:  We’ve been over this a million times!

Lianna:  You’ve got it easy… All you need is to find out who your dad is.  That’s not even that bad considering Vladimir could be your brother.  And this Matt guy could be your dad.

Valkyrie:  Still!  Even if Vlad is my brother he’s still a stranger.  He’s a disgrace to my family…  He’s a murderer and I know he is.  He’s just too immature to admit to it.

Lianna:  I wonder if my mom’s freaking out about the fact that I haven’t returned yet.  I’m actually not even so sure that I want to return home.  I wish I had a sibling.  Instead it’s just me.

Valkyrie:  You can have Vlad.

Lianna:  We’re still not even sure that he’s your brother yet.

Valkyrie:  Yeah so coincidentally he has a mom that has the name of my mom and his dad’s name sounds really familiar now that I think about it.  I remember my mom would often talk about a man named Matt and how she wished she could see him again.  Also is it a coincidence that Vlad looks like me as a guy?  Probably not.  I’m going to talk to my mom about this.  If you wanna crash at my place feel free.  Mike and Klaus and your dad can have some guy time.  Plus Mike probably wants to ask your dad a few questions.

Lianna:  Ok I guess I’ll crash at your place for my dad’s sake and for Mike’s.

 

A Changing Experience

The Eurasia Gang/ The other side

 

Kara:  People calm down!  All we have to do it act innocent.  When we go in front of the jury we have to look professional.  We all know that Will and Ricky wouldn’t do any of that!  They’re not murderers!  We have to stand up for them!  There futures depend on us and how well we can use facts and keep them out of jail.  We’ve been there and we can’t have two of our member’s in jail!

Maria:  I don’t even wanna be here.  Unfortunately I was dragged here by my parents because they said I had no social life.

Pricilla:  You can leave but you know the process.

Maria:  Yeah and I know I can’t fight all of you so I can’t leave.

Alejandro:  Yo people I managed to pilfer some useful stuff from some shops.

Kara:  As long as you didn’t get caught then I’m ok with it.  If any more of us go to jail then we all have to do something bad again. That does not mean killing someone.  It means breaking in to people’s houses. Got it?

Pricilla: What if I told you that one of them is guilty for Joy’s death?

Kara:  Then I would say go break into someone’s house, but I’m not saying that so don’t do it yet.

Pricilla: It was William.  He is part of a cult that the murderer is the leader of.  I can’t see into the past, but I can see into the future and I see all of us being put into jail.  I don’t know why because that didn’t show up.  All I know is that we are going to jail so be ready for it.

Maria:  I can’t go to jail now!  I’m only 11!  I can’t go!  Kara please!

Kara:  Be quiet I don’t want to hear your complaining.  Alejandro do you know where Rick and Will are?

Alejandro:  No why was I supposed to be watching them?

Kara:  No, but do you know where they went?

Alejandro:  I said no.  I think they said they were going to a party at the Colozek’s place.

Kara:  Oh good god.  Why would they go there?

Alejandro:  Their friend invited them there.  Nicholaus Pemola I think his name was.

Pricilla: Forget about them they really messed up and they can’t and shouldn’t be forgiven for what they got themselves into.

Kara: How could you say that?  Weren’t you the one who fell in love with him yesterday?!

Pricilla: Shut up!  You said that you would never speak of that to anyone!  Shut up!

Kara:  Oh oops must have just slipped my mind completely sorry!

Alejandro: Roseline you haven’t said anything, don’t you have any input in this?

Rose: No. Now shh I’m communicating with someone!

Alejandro: And who might that be?
Rose: No one…

Kara: Stop bothering her! She’s using her powers.

Pricilla: They’re at the park.

Kara: Who is? Will and Ricky?

Pricilla: Precisely! Now all we need to do it go there, without getting caught!

Kara: Right, wow maybe I’ve been underestimating you.

Pricilla: That’s right now I’d like to claim my rightful spot as leader.

Kara: No you haven’t proven that you’re completely trustworthy.

Pricilla: Ugh who cares! I should have been leader either way!

Rose: Yeah mhm I get it. Can you check on them for me?  Oops sorry I didn’t mean for you to hear that…

Kara: I’ll let it go because you just obtained that power.

Pricilla: WHAT!?

Kara: Chill she has orders from me.

Alejandro: What do you mean by her power?

Kara:  That’s for me and her to discuss.

Alejandro: We have the right to know!

Pricilla: You really are stubborn.

Kara: No I’m stubborn, but I’m a natural leader because I don’t pick favorites, or take sides for that matter.

Pricilla:  You seem to have taken a favorite.

Maria: Wait I hear someone. Shut up everyone!


© 2011 ApocalypticChick


Author's Note

ApocalypticChick
This scene is really long so read this if you have time! it's short if you read it though, it seems long... again DONT POST RUDE STUFF

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing