Chapter/ Scene 2~ A Flash to the Past

Chapter/ Scene 2~ A Flash to the Past

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

Scene 2:

A Flash to the Past

 

Michael:  So what’s your brilliant plan to get us into Lianna’s house.

Klaus:  I’m sorry for saying this, but I have an idea that it won’t work.

Valkyrie:  Thanks for the support guys!  Well we could ask Lianna’s dad, and get him to back us up if we try to get into her house.

Klaus:  Wow that just might work!  First we have to find Lianna’s dad.

Michael:  Yeah… Oh hi Mrs. Colozek!

Mrs.Colozek:  Hi kids!  Oh wait how old are you guys?

Valkyrie: 13

Klaus: 14

Michael: 13 and Lianna’s 13.

Mrs. Colozek:   Oh my you’ve all grown so much older!

Valkyrie:  Excuse me, but where’s Joy?

Mrs. Colozek:  She’s at home.  She’s 11, but I hired a babysitter for her.

Valkyrie:  Really?  She’s older then I remembered, and anytime you need a babysitter look no further than us!  By the way who did you get?

Mrs. Colozek:  I hired a nice, hardworking young man named Nicholaus.

Valkyrie:  Is it Nicholaus Pemola?

Mrs. Colozek:  Ahh yes that’s his name he begged me to hire him so I did.  Why was that a mistake?

Klaus:  Please ma’am hurry home right now!  You made a huge mistake!  Hurry!

Valkyrie:  Michael?  She’s gone you can come out now.

Michael:  No I can’t I…I…I feel sick.  I don’t think I can go anywhere with anyone.

Klaus:  C’mon Val lets go get Mr. Terversio.

Valkyrie:  Actually I’ll go.  You stay here and make sure Mike doesn’t do something stupid.

Klaus:  OK.  Mike?  You ok?

Michael:  Umm gimme a second.

Klaus:  Ok, but I’m stayin’ here in case something happens.

Michael:  OK.

 

The Flash Back

 

Lianna:  Thank you guys so much I couldn’t have asked for a better group of friends!

Valkyrie:  And now a toast to the birthday gal’ and our host!  Lianna!
Everyone:  Happy Birthday Lianna!

Lianna: Ok now we are going to play spin the bottle, but it has to be the hugging version because some people here have boyfriends and girlfriends.  Alright I’ll let Valkyrie go first.

Valkyrie:  Aww thanks!  Oh my gosh.

Michael:  You shouldn’t even be playing because what if it was the kissing version!  Then if Klaus found out he would be so mad.

Valkyrie:  Well it’s not suck it up and give me a hug!  Nobody tell Klaus!  Not that it would matter or anything.

Lianna:  Ok ok so now it’s Mike’s turn.

Michael:  Ok let’s see here.  Oh great… C’mon Maria, give Mikey a hug.  Ok so now it’s your turn.

Lianna:  Ok Maria now you have to hug Nicholaus.

Nicholaus:  Finally it’s my turn.

Everyone but Lianna:  Ooh!  Lianna it’s all you!

Nicholaus:  C’mon outside.

Lianna:  No just give me a hug and lets continue.

Nicholaus:  No I want a kiss.

Lianna:  I would rather kiss a mule then you!

Nicholaus:  You!  I didn’t even want to come I mean I’m the oldest here anyways.

Lianna:  No Thanks!  Haha.

Nicholaus: (Slaps Lianna across face.)

END OF FLASHBACK

Klaus:  Are you ok?  You blacked out for a while.

Michael:  I saw the party last year.  The time Valkyrie and I were talking about.  The time you were with your parents.

Klaus:  Oh right Val was talking about that.

Michael:  Don’t mention it.

Xavier:  What’s going on?  Michael is that you?

Valkyrie:  We’re back.

Michael:  Where’s Lianna?

Valkyrie:  Her mom wouldn’t let her come because she has too much to do.

Klaus:  We have to help her.

Valkyrie:  Yeah but we can’t leave Mike alone.

Xavier:  I’ll take him back to my place.  I’ll also let you help Lianna.

Valkyrie:  How do you know that Mrs. Terversio will let you.

Xavier:  She can’t tell me what to do.  Now let’s move on kids.  Let’s go to my place.

Klaus:  How are we going to get Mike there?

Xavier:  Let’s go I’ll figure it out.

Valkyrie:  Can I have some help here? Like really Mike what have you been eating? Rocks?!

Xavier:  I will let’s go.  Klaus you get his legs.

Klaus:  Wow Val’s right.  What have you been eating?!

Michael:  Eerm… I don’t eat rocks I have them in my pockets!

Valkyrie:  So what!

Xavier:  It doesn’t matter let’s go.

Valkyrie:  Ok, but I want you to answer a few questions as we walk on.

Xavier:  Ok sure…

Valkyrie:  Why did you marry Karmina?  I mean don’t you fight a lot?

Xavier:  Well, I married her for the same reason most people get married for, or simply because I loved her.

Klaus:  Why loved…d…d…d?

Xavier:  She was abused and cause of that not many people wanted to be her friend.  Also because her dad was a murderer.

Valkyrie:  Really?  I had no idea.

Xavier:  Basically yes.  Her father was one of the top ten most wanted murderers.  So Karmina never got to see her dad.  Only once in a blue moon would she ever get to see him.  Since her dad was gone she had to live the rest of her life being abused by her mother.  She never had a lot of friends because they were scared of her and what they were afraid she could do to them.

Klaus:  Wow we had absolutely no idea.

Xavier:  I don’t think I can take much more of her though.  She’s been taking out her anger and pain from when she was a child out on Lianna.  I know that if I leave her she’ll be lonely and being lonesome only causes stress and anger.

Valkyrie:  If you do then she might be even harsher to Lianna!

Xavier:  Or she might realize how lucky she is to even have Lianna, and become nice.  I do highly doubt that she will ever be as nice as she was when I first met her.  She was a true sweetheart.

Klaus:  That’s a 50, 50 shot.  Don’t you think you should ask Lianna what she thinks about all of this?

Xavier:  I already have.  She’s prepared for the worst.  If things do get too rough here then Lianna can move in with me in my new house.

Klaus:  Where are you going to live?

Xavier:  I’ll still live in New York, but somewhere else.  I’ll try to stay close, so you kids can still hang out.

Valkyrie:  Ok good because I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my best friend.

Xavier:  Ok kids we’re here.  You can just put him down on the couch.  I’ll help him so you kids can go help Lianna.  Ok?  I don’t know when I’ll announce the news, but I think I might wait a while.  I don’t want to do it so suddenly.

Klaus:  Ok I’m going to guess that you don’t want us telling Lianna that you told us what you did.

Xavier:  Yes.  Run along kids.


© 2011 ApocalypticChick


Author's Note

ApocalypticChick
NO RUDE POSTS/COMMENTS or what ever you wanna call it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing