Chapter/Scene 4~ Confessions

Chapter/Scene 4~ Confessions

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

Scene 4

Confessions

Valkyrie: Hey Lianna can I tell you something?

Lianna: Sure tell me when we get back to your house though.

Valkyrie: NO Listen to me right now!

Lianna: Woah chill okay?

Valkyrie: Did Klaus say anything to you about me lately?

Lianna: No not that I can remember.

Valkyrie: Oh… He told me something, but I’m not too sure you’d like it…

Lianna:  Yeah and what would that be?

Valkyrie:  Are you sure you want to know?

Lianna: Positive.

Valkyrie:  Okay if you get mad don’t blame me.  Klaus told me that Mike was really cranky yesterday because umm…

Lianna: Because?

Valkyrie: Well first I need you to tell me about what you think of them.

Lianna: Who?

Valkyrie: Both of them.

Lianna: Sure okay. Well Mike can be extremely happy one day, and then totally depressed another. That can even change within minutes.  Yet I care about him.  I mean he helped me during the time when my parents…

Valkyrie:  It’s ok you really don’t have to say it…

Lianna: Thanks ok. I feel really indebted.  I owe him a lot.

Valkyrie: Okay that’s all I need to know.

Lianna: What about Klaus?

Valkyrie: Tell me back at home kay?

Lianna: Okay.

Valkyrie:  If you really feel indebted then maybe there is something you can do for him.  After he left you know how he passed out?

Lianna: Yeah you told me back at my house.

Valkyrie:  Did I tell you why he passed out?

Lianna: I don’t think so.

Valkyrie:  Well umm how can I say this…  He sorta uhh… Never mind

Lianna: Come on tell me I’m gonna find out eventually

Valkyrie: Well I think it would be better if he told you.

Lianna: Fine

Valkyrie: Anyways did you know that Mike’s parents…

Lianna:  Yeah I know after I’ve known him for who knows how long. His parents hate him.

Valkyrie:  Umm… If you really feel indebted to him then SAVE HIM!

Lianna:  Umm excuse me? What?

Valkyrie: Save HIM! He’s living a hell at his house.  His father died, and his mother is going berserk!

Lianna: Oh… Weren’t you not going to tell me?

Valkyrie: No that was something else that only he can tell you.  It would be weird if I told you.  You know he lives because of you.

Lianna: Wait… what?

Valkyrie:  Because you’re alive is keeping him alive!  What is there to not understand?

Lianna: Because I’m alive he’s alive?
Valkyrie:  He really cares about you, and protecting you is the reason why he prevented himself from… You know…

Lianna: Killing himself?
Valkyrie:  Yup pretty much.

Lianna: Oh wow.

Valkyrie: So are you going to help him or not? He’s being blown up at everyday by his mom.

Lianna: Oh my gosh I honestly had no idea. I thought I told him he could tell me anything?

Valkyrie:  There’s a reason why he didn’t tell you, but you need to hear it from him, not me, anyways lets go to my house.

Lianna:  It’s not that much further right?

Valkyrie: It’s a couple streets over, but we can cut through these houses.

Lianna:  Are you sure they won’t mind?

Valkyrie: I’m sure.  Ya know? You really are considerate.  It’s killing me ya know?

Lianna: Yeah I know.  Still being considerate you should try it sometime!

Valkyrie:  Yeah right.

Lianna: Haha.

Valkyrie: Anyways in all seriousness… He wants you… Do you think I’ve been spending enough time with Klaus?

Lianna:  Of course why?

Valkyrie: Don’t just say that because you know that’s what I want to hear.

Lianna: Wow… Ok then, but I really do think you should spend more time with him.

Valkyrie: Alright. Thanks for the honest opinion. Here we are! This is my house if you remember!

Lianna:  Of course I remember. Umm not to bring it up again, but are you going to ask your mom about that Matt Luft guy?

Valkyrie: Oh wow I completely forgot about him until now. Do you think she’d get mad?

Lianna: Not if you’re curious I don’t think she would. She usually pretty lenient about situations like these right?

Valkyrie:  Yeah I guess so…

Lianna: Ok then come on!

Valkyrie: Mom?

Jayjay: Yes sweetie?

Valkyrie: Can I ask you something?

Jay: Sure as long as it doesn’t take long, I have some business I need to tend to.

Valkyrie: Ok umm I don’t really know how to ask it…

Jay: Just say it as it is.

Valkyrie: Ok um do I have a dad?

Jay: Of course you have a dad.

Valkyrie:  Really who is it?

Jay: Oh shoot I forgot his name…

Valkyrie: Mom! I know you didn’t really forget.

Jay: I haven’t heard from him is quite a few years sweetie.

Valkyrie: But you’ve been contacting him?
Jay: Yes

Valkyrie: How could you!?

Jay: What?

Valkyrie:  Tell me his name!

Jay: Okay fine his name was Matt, and he has a son maybe a few years older than you.

Valkyrie: What????!!!!

Jay: What’s wrong?

Valkyrie: So that boy is my half-brother?

Jay: Yes why is that a problem?
Valkyrie: Yes that’s a huge problem! He’s a possible murder suspect! I can’t have that ruining my reputation!
Jay: So you’ve met him?

Valkyrie: Yes, and I was hoping to clarify that that monster isn’t related to me!

Lianna: Valkyrie how can you be so sure that he’s the murderer?

Valkyrie: I saw it! I saw him do it!

Lianna: Calm down we weren’t there! When it happened we weren’t anywhere near them!

Jay: What are you girls talking about?

Valkyrie: Nothing mom! Butt out this isn’t any of your business!

Lianna: Val be nicer to your mom!
Valkyrie: NO!



© 2011 ApocalypticChick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing