The Character Sketches

The Character Sketches

A Chapter by Kevin Andros
"

All the important Characters that are going to be in the story. A brief description along with their names will get you aquainted.

"

The Character Sketches

 

(I)               DEFENDERS: -

 

  1. Kevin Andros- He is the main Defender. He is the leader of the Defenders. His specialty is that he can also fight with the help of his spirit (soul). His special fight move is his round power kicks. He is twenty " one years of age and is very smart and handsome.

 

  1. John Feathers- He is the second most important Defender. He is on one of the best friends of Kevin. John is twenty " five years of age and is the funny " face of the Defender group. But when he fights, he enemy has no escape when he applies his full power. His specialty of him is that he can drive a motorbike in any kind of condition.

 

  1. Chanli Long- He is the other best friend of Kevin. He is a Chinese man. He is a bit older than John is (about 27 or 28 years). He knows many Kung-fu techniques of fighting. He always carries a pistol for emergency (he is a retired police officer). Together with Kevin and John, he has done many great adventures in the area of the Destroyers.

 

  1. Chon Lee- He is also an important member of the Defenders. He is a red belted Ninja and also the master of Jeet-Kune-Do. He is almost a copy of Bruce Lee. His age is 20, but he is very powerful. He can do stunts as no one can do. His specialty is his flip kicks.

 

  1. Mike Anderson- He is also very smart and is twenty years of age. He had once saved Kevin’s life from 15 gunmen at a time when Kevin was very badly injured. Kevin had run away from the spot then since he badly needed recharging, but he had contacted Mike later and had asked him to join his Defender group. His specialty is his kicks; he can use his one leg for many kicks simultaneously.

 

  1. Mardy Smith- He is an African and is 24 years of age. His style is unique. If he fights with anyone, he applies a tricky type of tactics. His specialty is that he never stands still, he always keeps moving around. So his opponent never understands what he will do next. He was a smuggler before joining the Defenders.

 

  1. Amy Lawson- She is one of the girls in the Defender group. She is twenty " two years of age and is extremely beautiful and sexy. She is very clever in fighting. She uses her brain more than her kicks and punches. She always carries a dagger with her. She likes Kevin and Kevin also likes her.

 

 

 

  1. Merry Kenny- She is the ‘Dexter’ of the Defenders. She scarcely takes part in physical fighting, but is quite skilled in making new types of weapons, robots, spaceships, etc. She has made a very powerful and perfect robot named Hammer Jack who is the member of the Defenders.

 

  1. Hammer Jack- He is a robot made by Merry. He has a suit of Insulator, has power to fly and strength of three mammoths. His specialty is that he can take any type of firearms or blasts on his body except some really complicated and advanced weapons.

 

  1. Poly Lawson- She is the sister of Amy. She is a glamorous girl and wastes much of her time looking good. But she is also a very good fighter. She has a special stylish kick that can take much of the opponent’s energy. She is twenty years of age.

 

  1. Evan Johnshon- She is a tribal girl and is of nineteen years of age. She is very swift and powerful. She has a special jump. She is also very sexy like Amy and Poly. Kevin reckons Nicky is her sister.

 

  1. Lina Wang- She is a Japanese girl. She is seventeen years of age but she is very swift in her fighting moves. In fact, she is swiftest Tekkender. She is also the master of Baritsu, the Japanese style of fighting. Kevin and Lina had passed out from the same academic school, though Kevin was a few years senior than her.

 

  1. Henry Adams- He is sixteen years of age and is the youngest member of the Defender group. He is very mature for his age, as he is no ordinary human being; as he has a special power to run at almost at the speed of light. He comes in the story in the middle of the adventures of the Tekkenders. To find out more about Henry, read the story.

 

(II)           DESTROYERS: -


1.                  The Great Devil- He is the leader of the Destroyers. He is the true devil from the true hell. He had been betrayed by George’s mother and since then he had carried a grudge against earth. His main mission is to destroy earth and capture it for good. This is the main reason for the struggle between the Destroyers and Defenders. He has devilish eyes, has big wings and can throw fire from his mouth. He is very powerful.

 

2.                  The Devil- He is the earlier stage of The Great Devil. He does not have the fire throwing capacity and nor he has wings. But he is the second devil in making. He can jump very high and has a series of non-stop kicks.

 

 

 

 

3.                  George Andros (known as George the Great) - He is the next important member of Destroyers after The Devil and The Great Devil. He is the son of The Great Devil and the grandfather of Kevin. But there is very bitter enemy between them. He is 65 years of age but he has the boon of the Devil to live thousands of years. He is very strong and his power is very effective.

 

4.                  Greff Peterson- He is very powerful and is 60 years of age. He can lift an army tank with his powerful hands. He has a series of very powerful punches and when his opponent receives two series of these punches, he is sure to be knocked out. He also has the boon to live through thousand years from the Devil.

 

5.                  Tiger- He is the most powerful of the Tekkenders. He has the head of a leopard and body of a very powerful man. His specialty is his throwing techniques. When one gets into his grip, he will not leave you until you are knocked out. He is 25 years of age.

 

6.                  Dr. Off-Kon-Le (known as Dr. Kon-Le) - He wears armor and always carries a sword in his hand. He is also a scientist and has done many great, but nasty, dangerous and evil inventions with Doctor Barron. In his fight, his sword drilling comes in handy. He is fifty " seven years of age.

 

7.                  Doctor Barron- He is the oldest member of the Tekkenders. He is 75 years of age but he fights with the help of his poisonous gas and his poisonous injection, which he carries in his hand. He is also a great scientist and with the help of Dr. Kon-Le they made Proudfoot, Bootblack and Zordan, who work under their command.

 

8.                  Bootblack- He is a huge bear under the command of Dr. Kon-Le and Dr. Barron. He has very strong paws and is of dark brown color.

 

9.                  Proudfoot- He is same as Bootblack except he is white in color.

 

10.              Gong- He is a mini dinosaur. He is capable of throwing fireballs out of his mouth. But as his height is not more than three feet, the Defenders can defeat him very easily.

 

11.              The Copycat- He is a robot. He looks like a log of wood, which has two hands, two legs, and a head that has a flower on top of it. But he is very dangerous as he can copy the fighting style of any of the members except a few.

 

12.              Zordan- He is the exact copy of Kevin but has many more devilish powers given by The Great Devil. Dr. Kon-Le and Dr. Barron made him. But how they were successful in making Zordan, find out in the story.



© 2011 Kevin Andros


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on August 25, 2011
Last Updated on August 25, 2011


Author

Kevin Andros
Kevin Andros

World is one country, India



About
Hi. I'm a Leo Person by birth. ************************ Update April 2016 I am making my slow return to this wonderful world without borders. Trying to be active on boards and adding new writer.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Kevin Andros