The beginning of the war

The beginning of the war

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal
"

Kent and the gang have spent two weeks going though gunrunner territories searching for Anderson.

"

     It has been a long two weeks I have spent searching the man that ruined my life. So far we have destroyed twenty-three buildings that belonged to the gunrunners, hoping to find Anderson in one. We are getting ready to head to another place we heard the gunrunners use.

     "Are you sure? That's a long ways away." Damon looked at the map we have and used the coordinates John gave us when he got back from scouting the area. "Yes, there are definitely gunrunners in there." John assured Damon. "Alright, let's go." I said as we took our weapons and left the town. We walked for an hour when we came to a prewar school. "Is this the place?" I asked John. "Yep, I've seen many gunrunners go in and out of it." He replied. The three of us approached the school and went inside. "This place is deserted." Damon looked around for signs of settlers. We went though all the rooms but we can't find anything that proves that people were here recently. "This isn't right, this place was full of raiders with gunrunner armor on." John said when we heard something outside. I looked out a window to see five trucks with a symbol of a scorpion in the center of the sun. "Who are they?" I stared at them as they were opening the back of the biggest truck. "I don't know." John analized the room they were in. "I think we shouldn't shoot at them unless they shoot at us, they don't look like Anderson would own them but I don't know." Damon sounded worried. "They might want to turn this school into a base of some sort." I said.

     We went downstairs to see who these people were. When we get to the first floor they already brought the terminals in the lobby. Damon started to say something but they already have their guns pointed at us then the most armored one shoot me in the chest and my mind went seperate ways half to the pain of the bullet and half just went blank.

     I slowly open my eyes and I'm in a dark room. "Damon! John! Are you in here?" I yelled but the only responce I got was silence. "Your friends were taken elsewhere." A voice said out of nowhere. "Who are you?" I asked, looking around the darkness for the source of the voice. "Why were you at the school?" He asked. "We were hoping to find gunrunners there." I answered when a light came on, blinding me. "The gang? Why were you looking for them? To join them?" When my vision came back to me I saw a man siting in a chair. "No. We are hunting them because they are working for someone who betrayed us." I looked around to find more people in the room but only found one right next to the man. "So you're looking for revenge. A lot of that lately." He stood up. "Well too bad for you, I don't care about your redemption. We have no use for you and if we let you go, you might remember how to get here and we can't risk this place like that." He pulls a gun out. "Now say what prayers you may have and I'll make this qui..." An explosion cut him off and gunfire suddenly filled the room. I tip the chair and roll into cover. The two people in the room died instantly but more of their men came in the room to fight the attackers. Bodies started falling to the ground and I grabbed a knife from a dead soldier and cut the bindings off my wrists. After the bindings were off I made my escape but soon was cut off by more armed men. They raised their guns and pointed at me for a split second then were killed by gun shots that fired behind me. "Come on!" Said the man when I turned around. I followed him and eventually we made it to the outside where there were trucks waiting for the men to finish their mission. "Get in." The soldier ordered. We got in and he told the driver to leave. Moments went by. "Why did you break me out?" I asked. "It wasn't intentional we just found that base because you got caught so I thought it was only right that we not only destroy the base but that we also save you in the process." He stared at his watch. "Well thanks but do you mind telling me who you are?" He looked up at me. "My name is Josh Hicks and I'm a part of an organization known as x-cogs. You were captured by another organization called the Sun scorpions. We've been enemies since the start of the apocalypse." He checked his watch again. "We'll take you to our headquarters, then we can go our separate ways." I looked around the vehicle and dosed off into a sleep. "The ride will take five hours." Josh said before I went to sleep.

 

    

    



© 2013 UltimateArsenal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on February 24, 2013
Last Updated on May 23, 2013


Author

UltimateArsenal
UltimateArsenal

Walker, LA



About
I'm basically like anyone else, I'm not saying I am exactly like everyone because I'm not. I've been told I'm very nice by some of my friends but other than that I can't really explain myself to you. .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal