4

4

A Chapter by Krissy

When she woke up I had just finished discarding another dead rat. She sat up slowly and smiled weakly. I grinned, happy to see her standing. She shook her head giggling slightly.

I heard a faint rumble and looked around to find where it was coming from. Alice was sitting on the edge of her bed, looking sheepish. Her emotions were strongly embarrassed. I wondered why she would be so embarrassed because of a little rumble… coming from her stomach. OH! She was hungry! I sat stupefied; this was the first time Alice had gotten hungry before. I sat up quickly; trying to remember what in the world humans ate at this time period. It was hard enough keeping track in the normal time not-to-mention the past. Had I mentioned how much I hated time-travel?

She looked at me questionably.

“I’ll go find you something to eat.” I said, reassuringly.

She smiled at me weakly. “Thanks.” She whispered.

I smiled and left quickly at a human pace. Once I was away from eyesight I ran at vampire speed and went by smell. I stopped in the middle of the hall. What the hell was I thinking? All I smelled was blood! As much as I hated to say it, I needed that damn man’s help.

I walked down the hall, going towards his smell.

“Excuse me?” I asked quietly. Hoping he didn’t hear so I could just pretend like I said nothing.

“Ah, hello new boy." He turned and smiled at me. "No need to be shy! Please, call me Frank.”

I grimaced, this man was the works of the devil. “Okay... Frank, Is there any hu-uh, food around here?”  
 
“Why?” Frank asked, his drawl voice echoed.

I grimaced again. “It’s for… me.”

“You’re a rotten liar.” He smiled with that same demonic look.  

I didn’t answer.

Frank smiled again. “You like that little monster, don’t you?”

I didn’t say anything.

“Hmm? Not answering? I think you do like her very, very much.”

I winced slightly.

“You will learn not to help that creature. Not to love her. I mean, why would you love her when all it does is hurt her?” Frank smiled. “As for this little situation, I won’t punish you. No, that will do nothing. No, I think the little monster will get double punishment today, boy.”

I looked up quickly, stunned. “No.” I whispered. “You can’t do that!”

He smiled. “It’s not my fault. I didn’t come ask for food to feed her. It’s your fault. You’re the one to blame. Loving a monster. HA! The more you love her the more you’re going to hurt her. I suggest that you get over her, if you care about her at all.”

Frank walked out of the room, leaving me there ready to destroy myself.


© 2009 Krissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 17, 2009


Author

Krissy
Krissy

Canada



About
i`m kind of a shy person who like`s to write her feeling`s all down and hide them from people i`ve lost people in a matter of time and i`ve had people die of accidents , nature , and suicide i believe.. more..

Writing
Enduring Enduring

A Story by Krissy


Agony Agony

A Story by Krissy


Aftershock Aftershock

A Story by Krissy