13

13

A Chapter by Krissy

James was angry, that much was obvious. His body was rigid furious waves of energy flowed from him.  I couldn’t help but hate him back. His wild eyes darted back and forth between Alice and me.

He had made up his mind. I remembered James being the one who wouldn’t lose his prize for anything. This was definitely a first for him. I knew he was going to want my life for Alice’s, but I wasn’t going down without a fight.

Victoria walked up beside James, keeping her eyes on Alice. But her emotions were so much more different than the ones from her mate. She seemed almost… scared. She looked at me and at James, clearly undecided about the matter.

“You,” James sneered. “You… will pay for this.” He glared at me, still wild with fury.

I stared at him not speaking a single syllable.

Victoria looked at James, frankly surprised then returned her gaze back at Alice and me. I didn’t move, I didn’t even breathe as I watch him take one step closer to me; to Alice.   

With a wild ferocity in his eyes, he lunged at me. Feeling both his uncontrollable anger his body colliding into mine—well it hurt. I found myself sprawled across the ground. James was getting up and getting ready to lunge at me again. I quickly picked myself up and dodged his next attack.

Moving toward his back, I  aimed for the back of his neck—I like would with a newborn. But James was smarter than that. He dodged my attack and used it against me by grabbing me from behind and flinging me down on my back. His wild eyes stared at me, preparing to finish me off.  

“STOP!” A young girl’s voice screeched near-by. I looked up slowly and saw Alice’s terrified face watching me with the rest of the Cullens behind her. James looked over to them calmly. I felt their confusion when they saw him. And I heard Bella gasp when she recognized James’s face.

Realizing what was going on, I quickly turned to look at the ‘human’ Alice—still knocked out on the ground. I looked back at my Alice, her eyes focused on herself.

“Damit, time travel.” I muttered.

James turned to Victoria, hissing under his breath. “Take care of the boy—I’ll take care of them.”

My thoughts went wild. I knew the Cullens could destroy him easily, but then time would get all messed up. I thought that one sentence over and over, hoping Edward would get the message and not attack.

But I had to focus on my own attack now. Victoria turned to me, her fearful eyes told me almost everything.

She didn’t want to do this.

Wondering why I was doing this, I turned to the ‘once human’ Alice. She was so peaceful and calm. I released why once again and looked back at Victoria as I stood up slowly and with purpose.

She was still so insecure. She watched me undecidedly.

I looked to my family, only catching a glimpse as they ran away. They had gotten the message. But Alice’s eyes locked with mine before she turned to leave.

Her fear—so much like—the human Alice—I could see my Alice in that tortured cell. I could see her in all the pain. Now I saw it in my Alice. I knew they were the same person. But now I understood, that my Alice and the tortured human Alice—were the same and went through the same things. I turned away, unable to bare the pain any longer.

She walked away, confused and scared. I knew I couldn’t do this any longer.

I had to get out of this time cell.

I had to go back to my own time.

But it was a little too late now. I had two vampires on my back, for messing with time in the first place.

I looked at Victoria’s now frightened face. I didn’t realize that she was staring at me until a haze fell over my eyes and this familiar, sickening feeling came over me.

Time Travel.

Thank God. I was going back.


© 2009 Krissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on February 17, 2009


Author

Krissy
Krissy

Canada



About
i`m kind of a shy person who like`s to write her feeling`s all down and hide them from people i`ve lost people in a matter of time and i`ve had people die of accidents , nature , and suicide i believe.. more..

Writing
Enduring Enduring

A Story by Krissy


Agony Agony

A Story by Krissy


Aftershock Aftershock

A Story by Krissy