10.

10.

A Chapter by Krissy

Frank was conscious now, which meant we were moving into the filthy room before he noticed. Alice was already settled—not having much to settle but I still was uneasy. Some kind of emotion was coming off of Frank. It seemed almost scheming like anger. But I didn’t know what it meant until he had a visitor today.

If I had a heart—it would have stopped beating the moment I saw him. He was calmly talking to Frank, acting like he was an owner of another asylum; a fool’s trick. His red haired mate stood behind him the entire time as they spoke. The same two people I had learned to hate from Edward’s emotions.

I remembered all too well.

James and Victoria.

They were here—and there was no doubt that he was the one from Alice’s visions, her nightmares. He would smell her appetizing blood and want her.

I finally understood what Frank was doing—he was giving Alice away to another asylum—or in other words—to James’ open hands.

Running back to her cell, I barely made it in time before Frank came to her cell with James right behind him.

I watched James’ eyes turn black as he smelled her blood. I felt his craving radiating off his body and I shuddered.

Frank smiled then said. “Boy, meet Mr. Johnson. He will be taking the little monster off our hands… isn’t that wonderful.” He said sneeringly.

I said nothing still watching James’ every move.

James took in Alice’s frightened figure and responded. “Yes, it will be a pleasure.”

Frank and James left the cell; do doubt planning to come back later. But both of their demon glances still reflected in my mind.

I wouldn’t let him have her.



© 2009 Krissy


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...

Stats

94 Views
Added on February 17, 2009


Author

Krissy
Krissy

Canada



About
i`m kind of a shy person who like`s to write her feeling`s all down and hide them from people i`ve lost people in a matter of time and i`ve had people die of accidents , nature , and suicide i believe.. more..

Writing
Enduring Enduring

A Story by Krissy


Agony Agony

A Story by Krissy


Aftershock Aftershock

A Story by Krissy