Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kayla

     Hello! My name is Katherine Marie Holmes (but I prefer Katie), and this is my story. 

I was walking home all alone, when suddenly I had the strangest feeling like I was being followed.  I stopped to listen, but all I could hear was the steady beat of my heart pounding in my chest.  I was scared.  I started to walk again.  The footsteps that I heard before, started up again.  The next thing I knew, I was running when I heard a familiar voice scream "WAIT!"

I turned around and there, a few feet behind me was my twin sister Jennifer, Jen for short.  Jen was tall, fair skinned, and unlike me she had long, straight, blonde hair.  I myself, on the other hand, had long, wavy, brown hair.  If you had me and my sister stand side by side, you would never know that we were twins born on August 11th, 1992, and exactly 10 minutes apart.

     She jogged to catch up to me.  I knew what she wanted to tell me.  I looked her in the eyes, and she gazed right back into mine.  I knew she was nervous because the only time she looks me in the eyes is when she's nervous.  I turned to face the direction home and started to walk when she finally decided to break the silence.

"Todd told me this great joke today!" She said. "Do you want to hear it?"

"No thank you." I said and kept on walking.

"Katie wait! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything! I didn't mean to offend you or anything!"

That is when I turned and screamed, "ROYALTY SHOULD NEVER DIE!"

 



© 2010 Kayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i remember readig this! it sounds famliar

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow chapter 1 was really short haha

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 24, 2010
Last Updated on January 24, 2010


Author

Kayla
Kayla

Rochester, NY



About
My name is Kayla. I live in the United States of America. I am starting my first year at Monroe Community College. I am extremely close to my family. I have three best friends (Cassidy, Karl.. more..

Writing
Alazainia Alazainia

A Book by Kayla


The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Kayla