Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kayla

It was January 3rd, 2006.  I was looking for the lost treasure of Captain Jack Sparrow in the Forest of Nerds.  I entered a dark gloomy cave that smelled like sugar.  I walked for what seemed like hours, when I finally came across a wooden door.  I pushed the door open, and then I saw it! In the middle of the room was the lost treasure of Captain Jack Sparrow! I ran to the center of the room and knelt in front of the chest.  I rubbed my hand over the lid of the chest and began to open it. 

Just as I was about to look upon my treasure, I woke up to the sound of my dalmantian, Charlie, barking.  I took the moment to look around and think.  Thinking about everything.  About the events of yesterday, the past summer vacation, etc. 

I stared at the pearly white ceiling, then looked at the clock.  It was 11:15 AM.  I got up and pulled on a pair of blue jeans and a yellow shirt.  I was just about to brush my hair, when there was a loud CRASH!

I kept on listening.  There were screams of terror, coming from the floor below.  I ran downstairs to see what all the raucous was.

When I got to the kitchen (after searching all the other rooms) I saw the most terrifying sight.  My motherm our only living parent, was unconscious! She had burn marks all over her body! At first I didn't notice that besides me and Jen, there was another young boy in the room. 

I knelt before my mom.  It was quiet.  The silence was broken, when Jen made a quiet yelp.

I looked around to see if she was OK, but she wasn't there! I stood there, dumbfounded, when something grabbed my arm and yanked me!

It was that strange boy, and he had Jen too!

"Who...who a-are y-you?" I asked.  My voice was shakey.

He looked at me and ran faster.

"Where are you taking us?" Jen asked.

This time he replied with a, "There is no time to talk.  She will get you too!"



© 2010 Kayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on January 24, 2010
Last Updated on January 24, 2010


Author

Kayla
Kayla

Rochester, NY



About
My name is Kayla. I live in the United States of America. I am starting my first year at Monroe Community College. I am extremely close to my family. I have three best friends (Cassidy, Karl.. more..

Writing
Alazainia Alazainia

A Book by Kayla


The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Kayla