Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Kayla

   Morning came bright and cheerful.  I awoke to that I was alone.  I looked down to where my elbow was touching the ground.  There was a note written in the sand.  It said: Katie, I went berry picking and Graydon is washing up in a nearby lake.  He is "keeping and eye on me" and he said that you have to stay where you are.  Do it!

           Love your sister,

               Jen

    "Since when do I listen to the almighty Prince Graydon!" I said out loud. "I'm not even sure he's a prince.  Especially since this land of crayons doesn't exist!"

"Actually, it's the Land of Kraya.  And I am a prince."

I stood up and turned around to find Graydon leaning against a big oak tree, eating an apple.  His baby blue eyes glared back at me.

"I'm surprised you actually followed my orders."

"I more along the lines, followed Jen's orders."

"Oh, I get it! So if I tell Jen to do something, she'll tell you to do it too and you'll listen!"

"No! I.....uh.....uh.....I" I sighed.  I was defeated.

He laughed in an evil tone.  Then he said the word I hate the most, "Gotcha!"

"OOOO! I'll get you someday for this, Graydon Pleeson!" I screamed as he walked away.  I was really fuming now.  That word really got to me.  I wanted to smack him!

"Just trust me!" I heard him yell.

Yeah, I'll trust you alright! Maybe when you're dead!

I shouldn't have thought that.



© 2010 Kayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha this is cute, :)
Can deff tell u were younger when u wrote this

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2010
Last Updated on February 3, 2010


Author

Kayla
Kayla

Rochester, NY



About
My name is Kayla. I live in the United States of America. I am starting my first year at Monroe Community College. I am extremely close to my family. I have three best friends (Cassidy, Karl.. more..

Writing
Alazainia Alazainia

A Book by Kayla


The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Kayla