Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by The Girl

August 2nd,2013

She enters a new phase of her life,A phase she knew will leave an effect that will last forever. 
Her name's Loop. It was her first day of college,her first step to her new life. 

She was here to pursue a course in B.E CSE, something she didn't desire to as much her love for English literature.
But to fulfill her dad's dream she is here. She loved to talk and meet people. She was a strong believer of love and wanted to be with someone who stayed today and forever. 

With all new mindset she entered the class for the first of the college. As she kept her bag and settled, she saw a look gazing at her. That look was different. She tried diverting herself from it but she couldn't. She couldn't get the thoughts behind that gaze but she couldn't drive herself away from it as well. He was tall,good looking and above all a "Punjabi".

Soon the teacher entered the class, but that gaze was still there. As the teacher took the roll call the name came out,it was Arnav. Without any speech there was a lot going on between those looks,but both couldn't get the meaning hidden behind.

Soon the lectures passed and that day but that exchange of looks and that guy stayed on her mind. Loop found it different. She never had this experience before. She never knew she would be gazed by someone the way she was that day. 

The day was different for her.She was back from her college after an hour bus journey but was lost still in a thought that drove her all day long. She didn't know what was happening but she hoped for "Good to Come".


© 2015 The Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on July 23, 2015
Last Updated on July 23, 2015


Author

The Girl
The Girl

Mohali, Punjab, India



Writing
What Is LOVE? What Is LOVE?

A Chapter by The Girl


Coward Love Coward Love

A Chapter by The Girl