Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by The Girl

For Loop,the day ended,but a new chapter had started.She knew what was coming up but was not ready for it. She gave up thinking about all that happened back at college that day and decided to concentrate on something for which she was actually there-Her Dad's dream. 
With all of it she woke up the next day for college. There was system at their college that their sections were divided into sub sections for labs and some specific lectures. She and Arnav shared the same sub-sections. 
She was not very concerned today about him and had already given the thought away as a flick. 
Soon she made friends with Ridham as the both shared the same sub-section. And time went on with her. 
She also became friends Aarushi and Vani in the meantime. Vani was someone she had met before during the orientation before the college started. Loop shared her lunch time and lectures with them. And days went on normal for sometime.

A few days later,She and Ridham were late for the lab so as they entered they found the last computers unoccupied and went on to sit there. As the teacher entered, he asked them to move. 

He asked Loop to sit with Arnav. She went on to be nervous because there was a race of thoughts going on in her mind. She tried diverting herself off everything towards the words by the the teacher.


"Hey", a voice came.

"Hey,I am Arnav!"

"Hi,Loop.",she replied.She was nervous,confused and aw-struck.

"Pardon!",he asked.

"Loop!",she answered.

Loop found it too awkward talking to him for the first time,she was too nervous and had goosebumps already. But Arnav didn't let her feel so.He made her all so comfortable to converse with. 

They talked about their schooling and he was tried it all to make friendship to her. He made Loop meet Harman. They were together since the first day and were together at their high school. 
Harman was nice guy. He was sarcastic and funny. 

Soon the class ended and so did the college. As She took over my bag, He brought his hand forward to wish Loop goodbye and she wished him back and went forward. 

After moving out,She called Jas. Jas and Loop had been togther at school but couldn't meet up because we were put into different sections. We had some talks and She found there was nothing different after school between us.
As she says always,"We are like this only!".

we then went for our buses and I had a different smile over my face today. And She knew it was because Arnav. His first impression made it over Loop. 



© 2015 The Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 25, 2015
Last Updated on July 25, 2015


Author

The Girl
The Girl

Mohali, Punjab, India



Writing
What Is LOVE? What Is LOVE?

A Chapter by The Girl


Coward Love Coward Love

A Chapter by The Girl