Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by The Girl

That day left a different impact over Loop, but still she didn't want to fall into something which was very well seen in Arnav's eyes. 

There is something very special about girls. They can read your mind and eyes very well. And there thoughts run faster than boys.

She knew what was coming up from his side but had decided to not fall for it at present. She gave it a stop from her side for sometime. 

Arnav on the other hand never gave up a chance to put his step forward. Loop,Aarushi and Vani used to be together all the time. The moment loop got away Arnav used to come up to talk. She didn't show up the interest Arnav did as she didn't want herself to go step forward on the path he wanted to have in his life. 

Harman and Arnav were always there with her during labs and her free lectures when the other girls weren't there. With time She got to know Harman as well. He was really genuine and a good at heart person. He was trustworthy like Arnav. They both were truly helpful.

With time I came up to bond friendship with Raghav as well.  She knew him from my tutions in 11th but never got to interact much with him then. I got to know now that how good and sweet as a person he was.

Soon the news of freshers was out in the air. She wanted Aarushi to go for it and asked her to go for it. 
She got selected for the final round and She was all so glad for her. 

She had to go for her practice sessions during college time. During this time we got to meet Arjun who was also there for the finals of the freshers. 

Arjun was already friends with Arnav as they both were from the same city Bathinda. Harnoor was a hostler. We all started spending time together. In all this time Arnav and Harman introduced Priyank to us. He was a Gujrati.

The very common fact about all these guys was that they were too good at heart. And Loop felt them family always which she wanted to in every friend she makes in her life.

She found college good now and the very thought of Arnav had almost gone as the friendship was something more she started giving preference to in her life and she was loving it.



© 2015 The Girl


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on July 25, 2015
Last Updated on July 25, 2015


Author

The Girl
The Girl

Mohali, Punjab, India



Writing
What Is LOVE? What Is LOVE?

A Chapter by The Girl


Coward Love Coward Love

A Chapter by The Girl