Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor

Scott saw, out of the corner of his wandering eyes, the boy whom had glared at him fall. He gasped, just like the previous night when Scott had recieved that terrifying vision, then crumpled to the floor. The boy remained motionless on the bus's black walkway. Within a few minutes, almost everyone on the bus had panicked.

"Calm down, everyone, calm down!" the bus driver shouted over the screaming high schoolers. Then, into her PDA, she barked, "I need the nurse to bus 334 on Middleton High Way NOW!"

Scott felt his vision getting blurry. He closed his eyes; a dreadful mistake. Instantly, darkness overcame him and seethed through him like a blanket. It was just like the night before; that same pain wriggled through his limbs, that same darkness enclosed over his vision. Then, he saw a boy. It wasn't the boy whom had collasped on the floor before his vision began, but another, prouder boy. He had blonde hair with streaks of red, and was wearing basic goth; black shirt, black jeans, chains dyed black hanging from his black belt. And clunky black shoes. He was saying a speech, but Scott couldn't make out the words he was announcing. Suddenly, the crowd below him came into view. He was standing on a white pluonieum, looking out over a huge crowd. He screamed the word "NOW!!!" and the crowd roared entusiasticly.

Suddenly, the scene sucked back into him like he was drinking it with a straw and he jolted back into reality. Who was that kid, Scott thought.

The boy was getting up, Scott realized. He was awake. And Scott was certain of something.

The boy was seeing visions like him.



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
this one's short, but keep reading!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on March 23, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor