Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor

Dennis Payr saw Jackie start to freak out on the other side of the room. She screamed until her voice gave in, and her screaming came to a halt. She choked on air and fell with a cough onto her pillow, giving Dennis a freaked-out look.

"What's the matter with her, now?" the younger nurse complained eagerly. As the older nurse was inspecting the fainted Jackie Clemmons, she stated, "Do you want to lose your job?" when the younger nurse shook her head, the older one continued. "Then stop whining and have a look at him again."

Dennis held his breath. He was freaking out as bad as Jackie was. He could read minds. He could read others' minds and send them messages back. Just like he had just done with Jackie.

He was a Mind Reader.

 

 

Scott had barely stopped sobbing when he heard someone in his head say quietly, "Shut up and do as I say or I'll murder you!!" the voice had the tone of a joking manner, but Scott still listened intently. He quit sobbing.

The nurse gently lay the fainted Jackie back under her covers and pushed Scott under them too. As soon as they had left the room, the voice hummed, "Now go over to Jackie Clemmons on your left."

Scott did as he was told.

"Now, awaken her."

Scott frozen, his hand hovering over her sleeping form.

"Now."

Scott told the voice, 'No. I wont wake her up. You can murder me, but that would be disgraceful to wake up a fainted younger woman.'

"Now, I tell you, or I'll murder you both!!"

Scott involuntarily shook the fallen girl's shoulder. She moaned and gripped his hand warily, then turned and went to sleep once more.

"All right then. Go back to bed. Go to sleep. And do not wake up until I tell you."

'Yes voice in my head." Scott droned, then eagerly slipped into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

Dennis smiled from his supposedly sleeping form. He could disguise his voice well so that Scott didn't know it was him. He was getting better at this mind-reading stuff. Now to read the minds of innocent bystanders that might not be so innocent...

 



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
Yay! Dennis is a mind reader!! Keep reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on March 24, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor