Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor

 


 

The hot shower melted away her tears. Jackie’s chest was tight, and her eyes and throat burned. She cried even harder in the small, watery containment, her sobs not heard from outside the glass.

Wiping the tears from her anxious eyes, she looked around the hospital bathroom. How did she get here? It seemed like only a few hours ago she was put in here because she had such a powerful vision it knocked her out. In reality, it had been about three days. The day that she was brought here was the same day she had first encountered Dennis Payr and Scott Granger. Was it a coincidence that the three of them had ended up in the same hospital, same room, same time, same place, for the same reason?

Jackie choked on her fears again. That was all she could do. Be afraid. She was seeing visions. Of people dying. She was a freak. They were all freaks. How did she know that these visions were real. If she did decide to tell someone, how could she prove they were real? How did she know the things in these visions were seriously going to happen? What would she tell her parents? What would they say?

Tears blotted her eyes. Bella. Her name. Her figure. Her voice. Everything about her best friend clouded up Jackie’s mind. For a while she was drifting in and out of consciousness, searching. Listening.

She slid down the shower’s clear casing and finally flumped down on the fluffy rug on the bathroom floor. She closed her eyes. No more, she thought. No more worrying. No more crying. No more crying sessions. I’m not a crybaby. I’m an almost full-grown fifteen year old young lady. I can deal.

Jackie began to drift off. It wasn’t another vision, she knew Her mind couldn’t take another pint of it. Her heart began to drum rapidly in a steady beat in her chest, and she knew her mind was gone. Her soul and conscious mind was separated from her body. Her vessel. Her shell.

The last thing her floating soul felt was the slump of her cage-like body fall to the floor.

 

Dennis Payr had just to explain about his mind’s adventure and the things he’d found out in his scouting when he and Scott Granger heard a body slump loudly to the ground in an animated

“Ohmygod.” Scott gasped.

“Oh,” Dennis echoed, fear in his voice. “My God.”

Jackie Clemmons’ body lay on the floor of the bathroom. The water on the wet tile had wet her silk-like skin, and her eyes were closed. She looked like a princess from any kind of Fairy Tale that had just been pushed down by the Skull King and knocked unconscious.

“Do you think she’s dead?” Scott strained to help Dennis shove the fallen Jackie’s seemingly “lifeless” body off the floor and sit her straight up against the white tinted green bathtub body.

“No.” Dennis said, pressing his thumb against Jackie’s throat. A pulse. He sighed in relief. Realizing that Scott was staring at him intently, like he was some kind of Doctor, he finished, “She has a pulse.”

“Oh, thank God.” Scott let out the breath Dennis didn’t realize that he had been holding.

No! It couldn’t be true!

Jackie was in love with me as I was in love with her?

 

 


 

THUMP in the bathroom. Panicked, the two bolted from their previous spots and into the bathroom.

 

 


 



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
sorry it took so song. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on August 26, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor