I introduced my self in sort of funny way

I introduced my self in sort of funny way

A Chapter by Lizardo

Well knonw fact, Don't tell too much about 
your life to people, at the last of everything
they always go...

As i walked donde the street in old town pasadena (God, why do i always start my storis with ''As'' ,
It hets kind of boring if i keep doing all day). I saw many people with their families buying christmass presents and all that stuf. I wasn't in the mood for shopping for that stuff, when youre not in the mood, everything you do ends up catastrofically bad. Anyways, i was sort of dizzy and sleepy. I had a damn awfull night, i couldn't sleep, but to tell you the truth, i was depressed. There is this girl that i liked, we use to talk everyday, she talk to me, i talk to her, i liked that mutualism, but then suddenly, she didn't talk to me, or if we talk in facebook or something, the conversation started well but then she would leave me talking to myself and not anwsering. That killed me, i got really mad when people just leave you talking, it makes you feel they are not worth it and than you feel depressed and start thinking that probably they hate you or gor bored of talking to you or something. I shook my head of and kept walking down the street, i didn't want to feel depressed for one girl when there is more than a billion around the world, but i must say, none liker her. So as i was saying, i didn't want to feel depressed, god, nobody can think with their senses when they are depressed, they keep on making mistakes when they are like that, and then they feel more depressed. I litteraly walked through the freeway, i didn't even think about a car hitting me or something, i felt to damn depressed, but i got to the rosebowl, i wanted to be alone and think for while, so what i did, is i god my golf stuff and went to play for a while, the thing that i love about golf is the silence, the silence that helps you think stuff out, and all about i was thinking was about my trip to europe (forgot to mention that) i was going to europe since i got the higher grades in the school. i was pretty smart. so i had about 5 or 6 hours to waste, since the plane was leaving at 11:00 P.M and the time was 5:00 P.M and it was bearly december 2. I was going to go for about 2 weeks, and then be at home like 4 days before christmass, i liked the idea a lot. I kept thinking that i would help me clear my mind off everything, and probably let go of what is causing such pain. well i haven't introduced my self, my name is Maximo, and i am part salvadorian (from a place called ''el salvador''  in central america, looked it up, it's a tyni peace of country) and part of america from my dad's side, and i just missed the damn hole, damn it .


© 2014 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on December 3, 2014
Last Updated on December 5, 2014
Tags: Story, Desiderata poem, Chapter 1


Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo