Time

Time

A Chapter by Lizardo

THE FREAKING LINE to check my bag was really, really, really crowded, i could baerly take a walk. It took me aroung 2 hours to check my bag and pass to check my passport. I was walking at the aiport to my gate. God, i love being at aiports and i love more watching the airplanes. I stopped by at a starbucks and bought a cup of chocolate and a old fashion donut and again, started my way to gate. There weren't so many people to london, may because all of the people start coming at the time everybody is boarding the plane, it always happens. I sitted down, grabbed my ipod and headphones, and listen to musi while i waited. The perfect song for the moment: Clocks by coldplay, Coldplay.That was my favorite band, and clocks, my favorite song. I started to think about my life and everything i  deside. To get started, i thought about how my mom made stayed at the district alone for aroun 5 hours (probably thats why i dont talk a lot, i am a thinker, not a talker) or how the kindergardeen ended at 11 of the morning. She picked me up at 11 of the night, and all of this happened when i lived in El Salvador. After that, i started to think about the future, i already know what i wanted become, and how to get it, follow my ideals and everything, i am a dreamer. But for some reason i always looked to the past... For some reason, the past was always one stepped ahead of me, crushing my heart in every single way, and to give you a glimpse, the past the crushed always had to do with Love... 
By far the thing that always got me depressed was that i always thought that i would never be loved by someone since every time that i try, i always end up having answers like :I have boyfriend or i'm not the one. I understand that clearly like the water, the thing is, they always gave me hope and all of that stuff....
Love is a dangerous game to play, you have to know the rules, because most of the time, we end up being in depression, and sometimes, the fear that people have is that they don't want their hearts being broken, they are scared of being depressed or in a bad mood. But, as i always have said: ''Time heals your state''.
At the moment i got depressed again for everything, and i wanted to cry, i dont know why, but i felt like it. In the moment, sometine estranged happened. Somehow the time stopped, litteraly the time stop, nobody was moving or doing a action, nothing! everything stop, even the clock! I got up, kind of scared, really nobody moved.
''What the hell just happened?'' i said.
A guy appear. He had curly dark hair, his skin tone was light, green eyes, witch a black T-shirt and a black jacket, and with blue jeans. He came up tome and said:
''Time stopped you retard'' ''What else could be happening?''
''Who are you?'' i asked with  my voice shaking.
''My name is Regulus, and i can sort of, stop time when i see something i don't like''
''And what is it that you don't like then?'' i asked.
''I'm here to smack in you the face man, you are getting depressed again, and trust me, nobody likes that''
''I can't help it'' i said.
''You are wasting your time thinking about the past so much the that same pain is the one who is causing you trouble, is the one that doesn't let you move foward''
At the moment i saw my life pass throught the whole room, and i was watching everysingle point of my life, then,regulus said:
''You poor man'' ''haven't you suffered so much?'' ''the life that you have has making you the way you are right now''
''everything is for a reason in the world maxwell, don't let so much entropy get in your mind''
(FACT: Entropy=The level of disorder that can exist in a system)
''One last thing little man, stop threating love as your enemy, when you understand that, Time WILL heal you''
And he left in a swirl, my memories disapear, and i was standing up there, standing still.
everybody started to board the plane, so i grabbed my stuff and left to check in the plane.
but i kept that line in my mind: ''Time will heal you'' .


© 2014 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on December 6, 2014
Last Updated on December 6, 2014
Tags: young adult, time, remember, childhood, Chapter 4


Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo