The Wolves and The Ravens

The Wolves and The Ravens

A Chapter by Lizardo

us
I finished packing very quickcly since my sister was helping me. After we finished we started talking about our infancy together, it was kind of sad that nicole wasn't there, but oh well. We started taling about the first time that arrived to the U.S when i was about 3 years old and how obsesed i was with the show spongedbob squarepants, oh i started laughing because my two sisters hated that show. Then we talked about what we used to play. Both of my sisters were good at playing soccer, wow, they were really good, they made some shoots from the outside that damn.
one time, nicole broke a window with the power of the shot, we started to run away. then we used to play marbles, we still have this giant things were we have our marbles there, then, in the afternoon, we usually went to CALTECH, I still love that university, i wish someday i can go there, since, i like a lot science and physics, but i want to be a aerospace engineer, so, i should consider it.Those were very good times, i went with my aunt to partys that started at 1 A.M. and we returned home from dancing at about 5 of the morning, it was epic, or how at the weekends, we usually went to starbucks and buy hot chocolate with a old fashion donut (my favorite). So we finished talking and she told me she was going to write a letter to someone so i decided to take a walk before my uncle came.
I walked aroun 4 blocks until to my surprise, i saw this little girl waiting for a bus, i stopped for a second and reflexion, ''What the hell is a lonely girl doing at this time of the night?''. So to my curiosity i went to ther and we started a talk.Her name rosaline, she had curly hair, her hais was brown, and she was about 7 years old.
''little girl'' i said.
''Are you lost?''
''No i'm not. I'm really depressed''
''A girl of your age shoulnd't be depressed''
''So, What is the problem?'' i asked her
''My father and Mother were fighting again''
''My father hitted my mother and told her i lot of bad stuff'' 
''So my mother felled and didn't seemed to wake up, but after while she woke up and she was in a really bad state, my father try to talk to me after that but i ran away''
When she told me that, i had a flashback of a younger me, when i was about 6 years old. I was mad because my mother didn't arrived home for sunday and i got depressed and didn't feel good, so i complained a lot and my grandmother got tired of me, prepared all of my stuff, and told me to go the capital and go see her. I was like CHALLENGED ACEPTED, and went away from home, i was really determined to go, until my other uncle stop me and told me that it was a joke, i was like: Damn it.
''What's your name?'' i asked her
''I'm rosaline'' She said
''lovely name, i am maxwell, but many people just call me max''
''Are you sure that the idea of going somewhere is good?'' 
'' i really have no idea''
''Then you should think your idea, what about going back home and try to talk to your father?''
'' I know he did all that bad stuff, but you could tell him how mad and how you feel about that''
'' A voice of a child cand break anybodies heart for good, i'm pretty sure he is going to hear you'' 
''either way, what do you lose?''
She went silent for a while, and we both looked at the dark street with only one lamp post that was in front of us
''But, im just a little girl'' 
''Little girl, Big heart'' i told her. 
''Okay'' '' i will try''
''thank you for everything, i really apreciete it'' 
She hugged me and went running back to home, i looked at the time and it was also time for me to get going.
I saw my uncle with my stuff already in the truck, so i just said goodbye to Rose, and went to truck.
When we were leaving pasadena, i saw this big poster of a Raven and a Wolve. It always grabbed my attention seing a raven and a wolf, they were like family, the raven always would play with wolve and eat what the wolves left after the hunting, they were very close to each other, i really like that.
While we were passing by L.A. Downtown my uncle started to chat with me.
''So how have you been?'' he asked me.
''i've been better, but i must say, i feel great'' i answered
''How have you been?'' i asked him.
'' i have a lot work to do, and i have to go out with my friends to play some golf''
''Maybe instead of that, you should take your family somewhere to have family time''
My uncle wasn't such a good father, i mean, he never had ''time'' to be with my cousins and my other aunt, i hated that.
''Then whats the point of having a family if you dont give the damn time to your family''
I probably shoudn't of answere like that, but i felt like it.
He went silent the whole time to the aiport. when we got there, the damn place was so fulled, but again, it was a airport, and it was christmass time, so, what should i expect?.
When i got  my bag and got off i told him:
''You should be like the raven, that never stops fallowing the wolve where ever he goes, he always goes up flying while he travels with the wolve'' ''you should be the raven that watches over your family''
''Why should i be like that?'' He said it in a funny way.
''Because that realationship is over a thousand years old and still going, and it has never been broken''
''The ravens are the Eyes from above for the wolves''
''the wolves are the protectors of the ravens''


© 2014 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on December 5, 2014
Last Updated on December 5, 2014
Tags: Talk, Chapter 3, Ravens and wolves, Young adult, teen life


Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo