Dear Alex #2

Dear Alex #2

A Chapter by Valkyrie Warrior
"

Dear Alex

"

August 16th 1992

 

Oh Alex! No, no, no, don’t hurt yourself please! The thought of you hurting kills me inside! You are a beautiful boy and anyone see’s you any other way deserves to be in here, for they are the truly crazy ones!

Your parents are fools! They are not deserving of you or your love. If you were mine, I would make you the most special thing in my world. You already are the most special thing in my world. I don’t want you to be lonely, or sad, or hurt.

If you were mine, I would hide you away, where no one could hurt you. I would give you all my attention and never let you get lonely.

If you were sad I would hold you tight.

I want to be with you

It is horrible here. They don’t shock me but the make me numb so that I can’t feel and can’t move. I just have to lie there.

I think about you all the time.

You are my world

Rita



© 2015 Valkyrie Warrior


Author's Note

Valkyrie Warrior
Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do like it. One thing I am kind of skeptical about is her intentions. I feel that he's sweet talking him so she sounds like a very warm, nurturing type of mother but really, she wants him for her own reasons. He's at a very vulnerable state, obviously, because he's harming himself. Now there is a difference between real, genuine, and unconditional love that a woman gives to a child and then there's the manipulative, possessive type of love..if that's even love in the first place. Saying this alarms me, "I would hide you away, where no one could hurt you. I would give you all my attention and never let you get lonely." At the same time, the boy really doesn't know her. Someone who LOVES someone doesn't stalk and have possessive intentions. I guess that's my little analysis of the letter. As if I was a detective.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

I am glad you saw so deeply into the letter, and understood the message I was trying to get across.
I love it! Its getting personal and I am excited to see how their relationship will progress.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

I am glad you like it, it means a lot to me!!! Thanks for reviewing Chels
Konigin

7 Years Ago

You're welcome hun
This was really beautiful. I don't want Alex to hurt himself either. She does sound like a crazy stalker, but that's okay. I do like seeing this come together. This chapter was really cute. Thank you for you sharing. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Yeah I guess it's cute, in a weird way :0 Thanks for the reviews!!
It Is amazing. You have no Idea how much I relate.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 5, 2015
Last Updated on November 5, 2015


Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..