Chapter 2-Part I

Chapter 2-Part I

A Chapter by Sasha Curtis



   I stared down at the floor for a while. I didn’t realize that I was talking out loud-about my mom and the garden. He looked up at me with a guilty look on his face. “I’m so sorry. I never knew that about you.” He said. He offered to walk me home. Rain began to slowly pour down. He took out his umbrella. “You’ll get sick in all this rain without an umbrella.” He opened up the umbrella.

                     
                                                                ***                                               

 

At my house, we both walked inside.  I put my bag away in the hall closet. “Since I’m here you might as well know my name.I’m Zach.” he said. I took off my sweater and hung it on a hook in the closet. “I know who you are. You hang out with that Gero kid. He’s always trying to ask my science partner, Amanda, out.” I said. “Yeah. Amanda’s the one girl that Gero wants. So what’s your name?” He said down on the couch in the living room. “Laci… you should know. We’re in the same class.” I rolled my eyes. “Well you never talk. Anyways, can I do my homework here?” I sat down on the other couch. “Sure…but I’m not gonna help you with it.” He smirked and got a huge math book out of his bag. I just stared at the book, remembering that I left mine at school. “You could read off of my book. But get over here, you can’t see it from all the way over there.” He smiled. I slowly sat on the couch he was sitting on. I kept a far distance from him. Zach just slid closer to me until we were inches apart.



 


                ***

 


 I can only think of one other boy who would be this “nice” to me. Alec… was so nice to me. He spent every minute he could with me. It felt awkward for me, because I barely said a word to him and then he became so in “love” with me. It's funny, how he kinda was my own stalker. It was creepy when he started planning out everything in both our futures. I told him to stop but he took it the wrong way. He was so hurt by my words he drove himself off a cliff.

      ***

 

 



 

We studied all afternoon. I made us dinner and after dinner we continued talking… “Amanda wanted me to ask if you’d want to go to her party. She was too afraid to ask herself.” Zach told me.  “A party… never been to one of those. Not even with mom. Hmm…maybe I should go. Maybe it’s a joke why would anyone invite
me, to a party?” I thought to myself.



 

 



 

“Sure. Who’ll be there?”I asked. I never noticed the paper in his hands. Shyly, I kept sliding farther and farther away from Zach. While smiling, Zach handed me the paper. “I have to go now…and Gero and I will be there. Other people will too.” Zach gathered his things. He got up from the couch and walked out the house. “This boy is so strange. Too bad I can’t read any minds but my own.” I thought to myself.

 

 

                                    ***



 

 

 

 





© 2011 Sasha Curtis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 9, 2011
Last Updated on March 9, 2011


Author

Sasha Curtis
Sasha Curtis

OK



About
HEYYYY~~! {yer i knoe mi writin' ihz hard 2 geht(;} ~Bi&emo&&luvin' iht~ What color looks best on you? Your Result: Red Red looks best on you .. more..

Writing
*UN-NAMED* *UN-NAMED*

A Chapter by Sasha Curtis