Chapter 4-Part I

Chapter 4-Part I

A Chapter by Sasha Curtis



 

           
***



 

       Gaining sight again, I find myself in a
strange room. I try to reach out to find the light switch but some kind of rope
held me back. I looked down upon myself. My whole body was tied to a chair. My mouth was taped shut. My hands and legs were tied to the chair too. As I
struggled to free myself, the light flicked on. A big screen appeared before my
very eyes. A dark figure appeared on the screen. “Hello, Laci. I would like to
play a game.” The figure had a very deep voice that kinda frightened me at
first. “What I am doing here? Who are you?! Show yourself, if you’re brave
enough.” I said.  A midget like person with a very, very pale face, red cheeks, and jet black hair was on the screen. “Are you pleased to know who I am? Pfft. Yeah like anyone would be glad to see me. Anyways, I would like to play a little game.” He smiled evilly. “I don’t play games. I would like to go home.” I struggled even more to free myself. “Stop that! Stop it now and let me continue.” He got a little mad at me. I guess he doesn’t want me to leave. “Since your mother has, “passed away” would you like to see her?” he grinned at me, staring at me with his cold, hateful black eyes. “What do you mean? She’s dead, isn’t she?” I said.



 

 



 

    “If you agree not to escape, I’ll let you go long enough to see you mother again. If you try to escape, that pendulum over your head will split you in half.” He had the most the evilest expression on his face. I looked up at the pendulum, its constant movement of swaying back and forth worried me. “You’re lying to my face. She’s dead, and has been for about 2 years now.” I felt anger and fear rush through me. “How could she possibly be alive all this time without me knowing?!” I thought to myself. The guy from the screen pressed a button on a huge remote, and the rope that kept me tied to the chair, set me free. I quickly stood up from the chair. The man on the screen smiled evilly at me. “Remember what I told you.” He said, as the light in the room darkened. I began to hear a girl screaming from another room. Everything got silent. All I could hear was the constant swinging of the pendulum. Light started peaking in from the hall. As curious as I was, I walked slowly towards the hall.



 

 



 

 Only a few inches from the hall I saw two shadows. One shadow was a guy with a chainsaw. The other seemed to be a girl, not much older than me, begging the man to spare her. “Please sir. I swear, it wasn’t me this time. Just don’t hurt me, please!” the girl cried and pleaded for the man to stop. The man turned on the chainsaw and started to cut through her. I was so scared by what I was seeing. I could barely move, my legs even felt numb, I was shaking. The man ran down the hall into the room, as the girl lay on the floor crying in pain. I quickly ran to the girl. Her long blond hair covered her face. Once she looked up at me I realized her blue eyes. I kneeled down beside her. “Are you ok?” I asked. The girl pointed to her the floor. Right in front of us was a chainsaw. “What do you want me to do with it?” I said. The man came back from the hall. He saw me and became furious.



 

 



 

 



 

        
***     



 



© 2011 Sasha Curtis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011


Author

Sasha Curtis
Sasha Curtis

OK



About
HEYYYY~~! {yer i knoe mi writin' ihz hard 2 geht(;} ~Bi&emo&&luvin' iht~ What color looks best on you? Your Result: Red Red looks best on you .. more..

Writing
*UN-NAMED* *UN-NAMED*

A Chapter by Sasha Curtis