Chapter 1 - Freedom

Chapter 1 - Freedom

A Chapter by lover of Sirius

"YOU FILTHY LITTLE BLOODTRAITOR, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY NAME, YOU DISGUST US!" a scream echoed across the street.

Sirius stared up at his mother, defiance etched across his face,

"Disgrace to the family name?! You are the disgrace to the family name! The lot of you are sick b******s!" he replied with such rage and anger in his tone anyone would be surprised he didn't start shooting fire out of his ears. He stood and picked his trunk and broomstick up. "You know what, f*****g forget it, all of you are useless b******s, and don't worry about not seeing me again, because that's what's going to happen!" with a mutter of a spell and a wave of his wand, his trunk was magically shrunk, he slipped it into his pocket and swung a leg over his broom. "Good riddance you pieces of s**t!" and with a push off the ground, 17 year old Sirius Black flew off into the night.


____________________________________________________


Meanwhile, onthe other side of London, in a quiet Muggle surburban area, screams were filling the walls of number 26 Masefield Close as Melody Cutler desperately tried to escape the clutches of her drunken step-father.


"No, no please, not again!" she cried as the man gained inches towards her. His hand lashed out striking her across the face, she fell to the floor at the force of the blow, tears streaming down her cheeks "I'm sorry" she said before pulling her wand out and shouting 'Stupefy!' whilst pointing her wand at her step-father. 


With a sickening crunch, the man fell to the floor, unconscious. She breathed heavily, not daring to believe she actually just cast a spell on her step-father. 


She stumbled up, and ran upstairs into her room where her trunk sat at the bottom of her bed, she opened it and started throwing every bit of her belongings into her trunk, leaving her bedroom bare, apart from her bed, wardrobe and drawers, she pulled out her broomstick, and with a shrinking charm cast on her trunk, she slipped the miniture sized box into her jacket pocket and runs downstairs, refusing to look at the man who had caused her so much pain and suffering all her life. 


She ran out the front door and looked around, casting a disillusionment charm on herself, she swung her leg around onto her broom and pushed off the ground. Flying to freedom.




© 2010 lover of Sirius


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OK it should be ran downstairs not runs downstairs...you've changed the tense. Other than that though it's OK, good start.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good job, Sirius.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A Harry Potter fan-fiction. Wonderful. And I mean that. A past romance with Sirius? Never thought of it but I anxiously await more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Short, Snappy and catchy. Overall, a winner. I will read more

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 27, 2010


Author

lover of Sirius
lover of Sirius

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom



About
hiii, my names Fiona i'm 17, Bisexual and from England. I love writing but i have a fear of stepping outside the boundaries of harry potter/ twilight etc. But fortunately for you i have been brain.. more..

Writing