Chapter 05

Chapter 05

A Chapter by *~* ReAdInG Mu5iC *~*

I know it's been a long time since I posted, but I've been busy, basketball season is almost done and after that, I promise to post at least once a week, if not more.  This chapter, I don't feel like I worked on it enough, I just wanted to get it done, so I understand if its crappy.  I also changed the description of the characters, they are both now blonde hair, green eyes.  Lucy would be played by Dianna Agron, Quinn from Glee or Sarah Hart from I Am Number Four, and Jason and Mason would be played by Alex Pettyfer, John from I Am Number Four.  I thought that these two work good together and they are cute together.  Sorry, I'm getting off track... Anyways, here's the chapter! Please give me you true and honest opinion! :)

Love, Lucy

Chapter 05

The day of prom started off bad, and then turned good, great actually.  I woke up at ten in the morning to Trinity and my best friend Mykayla sitting on my bed eating candy.  I took five minutes to open my eyes and when I did, Mykayla threw an open bag of gummy worms at me.  I sat up slowly, stretching while I did, and glared at the two sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked, groaning.

 

“We’re getting ready for prom,” Trinity said.  She looked exactly like me, light blonde hair, green eyes, medium height and weight, and acted exactly like me.  She also goes to the same school as Jason and I.  She was going to prom with Mason, who were also prom candidates.

 

As for Mykayla, she had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and was a cheerleader.  She wore he cheerleading uniform everyday at school, but she acted like me.  She was going to prom with the last prom candidate named Jordan.

 

“How did you get in?” I asked.

 

“Jason let us in.  He said that you need help earlier than we planned.  I guess he was lying,” Mykayla said.

 

“Well, I guess I’m getting up,” I said pushing the covers back and getting up.  The air in my room was freezing and I was only wearing a sports bra and a pair of boxers that had gotten mixed in with my laundry and I never got around to giving them back to Jason.  I left my room to go across the hall the Jason’s room.  He was sitting at his desk in just his pajama pants and his room was a lot warmer than mine.

 

“You are a jerk.  Did you shut the heat off in my room?” I asked when he noticed that I was there.

 

“No.  I didn’t mean to.  I thought that I hit a button I wasn’t supposed to,” Jason said going back to his Facebook page.

 

“Did you let Mykayla and Trinity in?”

 

“Yeah, they said that they wanted to surprise you.”

 

“I was going to sleep in until eleven because someone kept me up until three this morning.”

 

“That wasn’t my fault,” he said.

 

“You were the one who wanted that stupid Harry Potter marathon.  Great, now I’m in a bad moon.  Because of you,” I said storming out of his room and to my room.  I rushed past Mykayla and Trinity, to my closet pulling out my prom dress.  I went shopping with Jason so neither of them knew what it looked like.  I brought it to the bathroom and turned on the shower.  I got all my accessories and spread them out on the counter.  Mykayla and Trinity sat on my bed quietly, waiting for me to calm down again.

 

I went out and sat on the couch across from my bed and took a deep breath, tell myself to calm down. 

 

“I’m sorry guys.  I’m not usually like this, Jason has been on my case since I started dating Josh.”

 

“You know the only reason why he does that is because he’s in love with you,” Trinity said.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“”It’s true.  Have you seen the way he looks at you and acts around you?”

 

“No.  He lives with me.  How awkward would that be if I started dating him?  Can you think of the rumors that would start because of it?”

 

“Fine, do whatever you want.  We’re just saying that you two would be perfect together.”

 

“I like dating Josh. He’s really nice and he likes me,” I said putting my feet up on the coffee table.

 

“You’ve been dating for a month and how many times have you went on a date?”

 

“Three.  But one was a two date thing so that counts as two,” I said.  Josh wasn’t big on being in public.

 

“Really, three date’s in a month?”

 

“What do you expect?  Having a date every day? Besides, he doesn’t like spending too much time in public.”

 

“Sounds like he’s cheating,” Mykayla states. 

 

“Josh is cheating on me?”

 

“Not necessarily.  He could be using you to cheat on someone else.”

 

“He wouldn’t do that, would he?”

 

“I’m not sure.  No one around here knows  him or has met him.”

 

“You’ll meet him,” I said thinking of an excuse.

 

“When?” they both said at the same time.

 

“At Jason’s birthday party; I’m planning it,” I said, smiling at the thought.

 

“You are going to bring your boyfriend to the birthday party for your roommate who is in love with you?”

 

“Uh, well,” I stuttered.

 

“Do whatever you want.”

 

“You already said that and I will,” I said standing up to make my way to the bathroom.  I really need a shower.

 

After my shower, I changed into a tank top and shorts to let Trinity and Mykayla put my hair in curlers.  I was going with more of a beach theme for my look today.  After my hair was dried I took it out of the curlers and brushed through it to give a wind-blown look.  My dress was a gold color that matched my skin tome perfectly.

 

The limo came at five o’clock to pick us up and Jason was the one to volunteer to get us three girls down to the car.  He knocked on my door and I answered it, the wind blowing my hair back.  He turned toward me and his mouth fell open in awe.  I did say that I looked stunning.  My hair was curled perfectly with a small flower holding back part of it, my gold eye shadow accented the gold in my eyes and made it look like I was wearing colored contacts, my dress was a halter top that made my small b***s look bigger than normal, the long skirt went down to the ground so you couldn’t see the three inch heels I was wearing to look taller, and the topaz jewels and earrings made my skin look like I had a tan when I really didn’t.

 

I smiled at Jason when he came up and kissed my cheek, slipping the white rose corsage around my wrist.

 

“You look stunning, as always,” he said as I slid my arm in the crook of his elbow.

 

“Thank you,” I said as Trinity and Mykayla followed us out of the room.  They also looked amazing.  Trinity’s dress was a bronze color, and her hair was curled and pinned to the side.  Mykayla’s dress was silver and looked exactly like mine.  Her hair was straightened from its usual waviness and got blue eye shadow and silver eyeliner.  They both had matching shoes and jewelry. 

 

Our dates were waiting outside by the limo that was blasting Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO.  Mason looked great with his black tuxedo and bronze tie and cummerbund.  Jason had a black tuxedo, gold tie and cummerbund, and Jordan was the odd ball out with a white tuxedo, silver tie and cummerbund.

 

We got in the limo and started driving away when Mason pulled out a bottle of champagne and six glasses.  We all started cheering while he poured the glasses half full.  When everyone had a glass, we all held it up in the middle of us for a toast.

 

“So would anyone like to say anything?” Jason asked.

 

“I will,” I said, scooting forward in my seat.

 

“Whoo, go Lucy,” Trinity cheered, turning down the music.

 

“So, as you all know, these past three years have been really hard on me, with my mom and everything and I haven’t really had a family.  My brothers have been there but they don’t really know what mom was like in her last few weeks before she killed herself.  But with you guys, you were with me throughout the whole process.  So right now, you guys are my family.” I turned to look at Jason with tears filling my eyes. “Especially you, you have been with me this whole time and I haven’t given you enough credit.  Lately I have been treating you like crap and you don’t deserve that.  I just want to thank you and I want you to know that I love you.”

 

Jason’s eyes grew wide as I said the last sentence.  The truth was finally out; I told Jason what was in my heart.  What does that mean about Josh?  Does that mean I have to break up with him?  But the one question that really bothered me was, how long have I loved Jason?  Was it true love or just the fact that he had been with me through the good and the bad?

 

I heard gasps behind me but I didn’t care as I leaned into Jason, pressing my lips to his.  Fireworks shot through me as I moved my lips with his.  My whole body felt like it was on fire as I wrapped my arm that wasn’t holding the glass around his neck, pulling myself closer to him.  This moment felt so right that I didn’t even care that there were four people sitting around us watching us while we went head first into the deep.  All I know is that Jason and I were meant to be together.

 

More gasps were heard as Jason pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss by running his tongue along my lip, asking for entrance.  He didn’t have to ask me twice; I opened my mouth and slid his tongue in with mine.  I felt a tap on my shoulder, which made me pull away with embarrassment and look around at the four people staring back at me with a surprised look on their faces.

 

“That was interesting,” Mykayla says, smiling as a blush spread across my face.  I looked back at Jason who had a smile across his face and still had his hand around my waist.  I held my glass up again and everone followed with a smile on their faces.

 

“To new beginnings,” I said,

 

“And our junior year,” Trinity says.

 

“To the summer,” Mason says.

 

“To starting our senior year,” Mykayla says.

 

“To joining the real world,” Jordan says.

 

“And to the rest of our lives,” Jason says looking down at me and holding me close, kissing my forehead.

 

“Cheers!”




© 2012 *~* ReAdInG Mu5iC *~*


Author's Note

*~* ReAdInG Mu5iC *~*
Please, true and honest opinion! I won't be upset, unless you get majorly mean, then I may... well, I hope it doesn't get that bad...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good ending to the story. Being young and with so many opportunities can make life hard. A excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like it better now....i was starting to really wonder how long Jason was going to stick around. He would have been an idiot to keep sticking around. I think Lucy make the right decision.

I think she is a little full of herself though.....sorry.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

*~* ReAdInG Mu5iC *~*
*~* ReAdInG Mu5iC *~*

Oxford, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm seventeen. I have two daughters, twins, Arianna and Abrianna, who will be two in December. Their father died in a car accident soon after they were born. I live with my aunt who is twenty-four,.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


December December

A Chapter by Carter Meyer


~ My Andalucía... ~ My Andalucía...

A Poem by


Black Widow Black Widow

A Poem by Muse