The Date

The Date

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Shorter than the other chapters, because I want to switch to Harry's POV and Liam's POV

"
Chapter five
"Hey, I figured I'd wait down here for Liam." I say as Harry opens the door, though I don't think he's listening.
"You look... Amazing." He says, in awe.
"Um, thanks." After barely speaking to me for the past two days, that's what he says? Boys. I sit on the couch and he leaves the door open, so Liam will see that I'm down here when he gets here. I walk by Harry to get a glass of water, and then sit back don on the couch, his eyes following me the whole time.
"Harry. Stop staring at me, it's making me uncomfortable." I say. 
"Oh. Uh, sorry." He says, and turns on the telly.
After a few minutes I burst out, "can we be friends again, please?" 
"We never stopped being friends, Hadles. I'm just having trouble not kissing you, for Liam's sake." He shrugs.
"Well then do it for your own sake, because if you even try without my permission, my knee will have a proper introduction to your balls." I smirk at him.
"Deal. When we're married, I want to have kids." He says, grinning. I'd been taking a sip of water and I spit it out in shock... All over him.
"WHAT?" I yell.
"What the hell! You just spit water all over me!" He yells.
"You threatened to impregnate me! Was that not reason to spit water on you?!" 
"I didn't threaten to impregnate you! That would be like," he makes his voice go low(er), "'yo, if you don't kiss me right now I'll get you pregnant and you'll have to marry me, grrrrr.' Not saying that I wanted to have kids!" He barely makes it through the last sentences because we're both rolling around on the floor laughing at his 'threat' voice.
"What did I miss?" Liam asks, arriving. I shake my head and wipe tears out of my eyes.
"Wow, you look great." He says as I stand up. I blush, "thanks." 
The date is great, actually, more than that, amazing. First we go to dinner, and I eat like a pig, shoveling pasta into my pie hole at 100 strands per second. I had some sauce in my chin and he reached across the table and wiped it off all cute like. Then we went to the movies and he sat through some horrible chick flick that somehow managed to still make me cry at the big kiss scene, where the girl finally realized the guy she was going to marry was sweet, and she did love him, but the other one made her feel free, and herself, and that she was meant for him. She ran out of the wedding practice dinner thing and into the pouring rain and jumped into his arms. It was so cute, and it made me cry unattractively, whereas Liam just wiped my cheeks and chuckled at my girlyness. Then we walked around the outdoor mall for a bit. It was always decorated pretty, with white lights on the trees and big flower beds. He drives me home and we talk, laughing when Live While We're Young comes on the radio, and I jam out like I usually would, though I didn't scream when the guitar riff started, which was good. That would've been awkward. Finally we reach my house, and he walks me up to the basement entrance.
"I had a great time." I smile, looking up at him.
"Me too." And then he's leaning and our lips connect in our second kiss. 
I'd love to say that the world stopped like with Harry, and that all sound stopped. But it didn't, I could clearly hear the street noise. Not that it wasn't an amazing kiss, and I'm pretty sure there was some form of fire works, but... Harry's was better. Shut up about Curly! Enjoy the fact that freaking Liam James Payne of One Direction is kissing you, okay? Okay.
Once we break apart I smile. He heads back to his car, "I'll call you!" 
"I'll answer." I wave and then head inside. I barge into Harry's room spinning around happily, only then do I hear a yell. I open my eyes and turn around and see a very naked Harry with a very naked girl, who grabs a blanket and tried to cover herself, the yell was hers of startledness. 
"Awky pawky..." I say and slowly back out of the room, trying to erase the image I just saw. I go upstairs and take a shower, when I get out and get dressed, I get a text from Harry.
Hadley, please come downstairs, I want to apologize.
BLARGH I'm so lazy.... Fine.
I head down to his apartment and he opens the door.
"Hey, what did you want to talk about?" I ask, rolling on the balls of my feet.
"Well... What you saw... I just thought you might be mad, you know, cuz I was doing it with a girl..." He says, shrugging.
"No, not really... I mean, it's not like we're dating, we kissed once for truth or dare, no biggie." I say, playing it off. I wasn't mad, just awkward.
"Oh... Okay." He says and we watch the telly for a while. Something occurs to me, "Harry, are you drunk?"
"Incredibly, actually." He confirms, "I might pass out. Or throw up. Or both." 
"Okay, why don't we get you to bed then..." I say, standing up and helping him walk to the couch, which is now a bed from... his earlier adventures. I will not be touching that bed. He lies down and nestles into the pillow.
"Night Hadles."
"Night Hazza." I say, and cover him with the comforter. 
"You're prettier than Dana." He mumbles. I'm assuming Dana is the girl he... Yeah.
"Go to sleep, Hun, you're drunk and talking nonsense again." I smile, and pat his shoulder.
"I hope your date went well, I want you and Liam to be happy. He really likes you, you know. He's happy for the first time since Danielle broke up with him." He says, though I'm pretty sure he's sleep talking at this point. I walk out of his apartment and back up o my house to go to sleep.
Weekend! Yay! I'm going shopping for date clothes with my friend Michaela. She actually kind of hates One Direction but we've been wanting to go shopping for a while, and I figured this was a good occasion. 
"So how was the date, like, what did you do?" She asks.
"We went out to dinner and then to the movies and then we walked around and then he brought me to my door and kissed me."
"Now this is Liam, right? Not the gay one?" Michaela asks, holding up a pair of jeans.
"Louis is not gay! And yes, it's Liam." 
"But you kissed the curly, sexy one?"
"For truth or dare, and yes, if you want to call harry that." I sigh. 
"The one with the hair?" She confirms.
"Yes, the one with the hair!" I sigh, I don't want to talk about him.
"And which one was better?" She asks.
"Harry, but that's beside the point! I am going out with Liam. Payne. Okay? Okay." I say. Michaela rolls her eyes and laughs at my catch phrase. 
Finally we're broke and have a sufficient amount of clothes and I drive us home. I drop her off at her house.
"See you Monday!" I say and then drive home.
Once I get to my house, I remember that I have my own part of the house, and I decide not to visit Harry. But he has other ideas.
"Hey Hadles, what's up?" He asks, coming into my room and flopping on my bed next to me.
"Harry! I could've been indecent or something!" I scold him, poking his dimple.
"Exactly why I didn't knock." He grins.
"So how was the date? I remember sort of talking about it..." He laughs.
"It was good, actually, it was perfection. We went to the movies and dinner and then we walked around holding hands and then he brought me home and kissed me. And then I walked into your room to tell you about it and seeing you naked kind of put a damper on my mood."
"Most fans would be ecstatic that they saw me naked!" He protests.
"Yeah, but see, I'm no longer just a fan, I'm dating your bandmate and I'm your friend." I shrug.
"Speaking of being a fan, who was your favorite?"
"A true directioner doesn't have a favorite!"
"Yeah, but there's always one that makes you want to rip your clothes off more, I've heard." He chuckles. I laugh for a minutes, "Louis, Louis is my favorite."
"Really? Louis made you want to rip off your clothes?"
"All the time, though he and Eleanor are so perfect for each other." I laugh.
"Did you ever go to a concert or anything?" He asks.
"I went to a signing once, I got a high five from Louis, zayn, and Niall, and both you and Liam kissed my hand." I say, playing with my fingers.
"How come I don't remember that?" He says quietly, "I feel like I'd remember your eyes from anywhere."
"Okay, you need to leave now." I say, getting off the bed. 
"What? Why?" He asks, shocked.
"Because you're doing it again! You're making things weird!" 
"Hadley, I'm sorry, don't make me leave, let's watch a movie or something so I won't make anything weird. We won't even have to talk."


© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Mostly dialogue, sorry, I'm trying to work on that.
Reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

MORE!!!!!!! please :) I love fanfictions :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome chapter!! Haha Harry got drunk geez I swear I can see the jealous flow out of him in his Aura:P Cann't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 17, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie