Stubbed Toes, A*****e Brothers, Annoying Groupies, and Hawk Eyes.

Stubbed Toes, A*****e Brothers, Annoying Groupies, and Hawk Eyes.

A Chapter by Sophie

ASHES

 

"F**k, f**k, f**k, f**k!" I shout as I hop around on one foot. "Stupid f*****g b***h of a mini- fridge! A*s! Damnit, damnit! ow! F**k!" Stupid f*****g FRIDGE! You'd think being a vampire I wouldn't feel the EXCRUCIATING pain of stubbing your F*****G TOES ON A F*****G MINI FRIDGE!

"WHAT DID MY PINKY TOE EVER DO TO YOU? HUH? B*****D!" I scream at the fridge. You also would think that being a vampire, the fridge would dent. Not a scratch. Damn. Also, maybe, just maybe, being a vampire and all, I wouldn't have stubbed my toe in the first place? That would save me pain and the fridge some very hurtful insults.

"F**k!" I've opened the door to the traitorous little b*****d only to find it has let itself become empty of my life source! B***h.

Damn now I have to f*****g hunt in the f*****g last f*****g days of f*****g school! When every-f*****g-one is skipping school! No I won't burn into an over-cooked vampire, but would you want to rip someone's throat out in the middle of the day time and have some high school-er see you? Of course you wouldn't. But I'd also rather not shrivel up and die either. So This is why I live in New York City. I eat the criminals, and I always feel like Dexter. I throw on some black skinnies and a black cami. No bra, screw it, its a weekend, or is it? It could be Monday. And the criminal won't have time to look at my b***s.

ECLIPSE

 

I know what you're thinking. "Really? A werewolf named ECLIPSE? Obvious much?" Well its what I was born with, what I was reborn with, and what I have now. I'm not going to gt into the gory details of my rebirth, because I will end up crying, it was also the day my mother died, at the unknowing... claws... of my father. My cork-screw brown curls bounce behind me as I walk past my older brother, his hand on his girlfriend's butt. His thick brown lips open in a laugh, probably at some immature sex joke that will give Tiana ideas for tonight, when I'll have to listen to them all night. Gross.

I'm not very fond of my brother. In all truth, sometimes I loath him. He gets to live a normal life! Whereas I'm stuck with a period and uncontrollably turning into a werewolf every month! Its seriously NOT FUN to have cramps when you are a huge honking wolf until sunrise. You can't even get a heating pad to go over your stomach. I walk into my AP English class and sit at my desk, front and center.

 

ALICIA

 

(p.s. to all readers, my best friend is named Alicia and this is NOT what she acts like, AT ALL!)

"OMG! Alicia, what's up girl! I missed you over the weekend, what did you do? I texted you, like, five times but you didn't answer." An annoying groupie named Lacey? Lucy?- says. She'll be slowly left behind in the next day or two, until she finds herself back where she belongs, at the science nerd lunch table.

i leave her in the dust, shaking out my straightened white-blonde hair and walking faster, skirt bouncing. I stop at my boyfriend's locker.

"Hey hun," Jake greets me.

"Notice anything new?" I ask, twirling around. His eyes drift to my a*s.

"N-new sk-kirt?" he says, swallowing audibly, covering the front of his pants. The skirt is too short already, it has layers of black fabric and black lace interchanging in ruffles and it lifts up an not-so-extra three inches. It's actually too heavy to lift, I used magic to lift it just as "magic" lifted Jake's erection. I am a literal witch, and I've been told I am also a b***h.

 

BROOKLYN

(BROOKE)

I really, really do not want to be here. I think to myself. I could always leave, I know that, but, ugh. I don't want to at the same time. I see Jake rubbing Alicia's butt. Yeah, I'm out of here. I run out of the doors and when the coast is clear I turn into a hawk. I ride the up drafts  of warm air and watch the people below with my hawk's eyes. I land in a tree in the middle of a sidewalk and people watch. My favorite pass time.

A little girl and her mother walk by, "Momma! momma! look at that birdie's eyes! They're purple!" She says, pointing to me. I make whatever sound a hawk does, in sort of a "thank you" way and I fly away, the little girl waves after me, "BYE BIRDIE!" I hear her call. I love little kids. I fly around for a while longer and then I go home, as a human, to fall asleep. Not a very eventful day, but it never is.



© 2011 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
I have an issue with coming up with different personalities. The vampire is the swearer badass, the werewolf the sophisticated nice girl, the witch, is the bitch, the shapeshifter, quiet. Reviews on tht plz!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like all the different personalities, It shows how different people( witches, wolves, vampires e.g) live the lifes. I exspecially like Ashes, although she swear like 24/7 she does seem quite funny to me and I think she'll make an exellant character through-out your story, just started reading them so hope chapter 2 is just as good :) (I'm sure it will be) xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


u used my name...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice. Can't wait for more!!!! I really liked how you wrote this. :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie