Troublesome

Troublesome

A Chapter by MusicLover

I realize after a while I had spent over 2 hours on the phone. Dad had explained that he had been drafted for the army, but he killed the president that was ruining us before him. He had to go into hiding, and get a new face. He couldn’t stop the terror that was triggred by the man he killed. He tried his best.

            He goes on to tell me that he set up the camps, to find me and help me. He tried to help me but he was caught up at many of the other camps. He was truly sincre, and ment for the best. He promised that he would make things better. I just play along and I am grateful that I hung up.

            He is liying to you again. He never keeps his promises. He could be an imposter. I think to myself.

            As I keep having the thoughts of acid burning my brain, the guard comes in with my food. I set it on the table and crawl into bed and pull over the covers to hid me from the world, and the pain finds me and engulfs me.

 

            I wake up in a web of covers screaming my head off, twisting around in pain. I trun to see who struck me, but there was no one in my room. I pant and I go to grab my glass of water. I try to remember what made me scream and it comes back and it stings me in the back and I am motionless.

            I am in a dark field and I am lost. I find a mirror and I see the thing I want to destroy. I mive my arm side to side and the image does the same thing. I throw the mirror against the tree and make a for a full sprint to the house. I see shocking mages but I push them away. Once inside I see mom but she wasn’t normal. I saw her killing my sister. She leaves the room and I want to go. I don’t want to see this. I don’t want to see her cutting herself. She makes the frist slash, like it is no problem, then I saw them. I saw scars, across her stomach, like a C-section.  She was pregnant. I then saw her down the pills. She stumbled to the kitchen and got a chair. I'm screaming at her telling her to stop, but she can't here me. She slids her throut into the rope. I jumped into her to try and stop her, but ended up missing and falling through the window.

            There was no crash, just a world of darkness,emptiness and sorrow. I am falling in pitch black. There is no end in sight, just a pit of darkness. There is no ground, I could die any minute. My whole life flashes, and I see the images of my mom getting ready to die. I see my whipping. I see all the bad stuff. I see her dieing over and over again. It kills me.

            Right then and there, I hit the cold ground. Pain spirals through me I try to scream but the pain is too much. I want to die, I keep telling myself that. Just let me die, I kept asking "God". I wanted to die.

            I realize I started screaming again, because I felt a hand on my back, the same hand that touched my scar a few days ago. A turn and even though it is picth black, I see his features perfectly. Be strong Maria. My mothers voice reminds me. I only hear her voice in a dangerous situation. Her voice soothes me, then I get a shiver of fear down my spine.

            "Dads" cold skin is on me, all over. He is on my arms legs and back. He is now kissing me, more then the peck. Mor like I am his wife. There is a strong oder of alchohol on his breath.  His hands are in my shirt and I pull away from him but he pushes back on me. He reaches for the clasp on my bra when I reach over and slap him and go sprinting out the door. I don’t know where I am going but as long as it is away from here.



© 2012 MusicLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow...ur a really good writer..but you should edit and proof read your writing more to check for spelling mistakes...but OTHER then that..it was really GOOD!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


wowowowowowowowoowowow. Yeah, the grammar could be fixed cause instead of saying "Wow, so intense..." you think "She spelled dying wrong...."

Posted 11 Years Ago


Holy crap. didn't expect that one coming o.O
other than some grammer that can be easily corrected I loved it! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2012


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover