I'll do anything... to get away

I'll do anything... to get away

A Chapter by MusicLover

      I run through the familiar field but with a new cloud of thoughts. My head starts to spin so I find a rock and sit there, and let my thoughts wander, trying to solve the problem.

      Why did my dad do that. He has always smet of alchol. did he want to have sex or was he just drunk.

      I don’t know. All I know is that I can not go back there. I knew this would happen. I franticly search and I feel a travel bag. Sunrise is only a few hours away so I have to move fast. I can see a little so I search the bag. I find clothes, food, and water. I also found some cash. I throw the bag on my back and start to move, while I have the forest as cover.I slid through the branches and trees like a jungle cat.

      I hear the crunching of the leaves a distance. I quickly climb the tree away from the view of the searchers. The guards look around trying to find a trace of me. Then I feel a vibration in my bra. I nearly fall out of tree, when I reach in my bra. It is a cell phone. I look at the screen and it says DAD. The guards have left, so I ansewer the phine.

      "What do you want now?" I ask in a curt voice.

      "Maria, I'm sorry. I was testing you. The guards were telling me about your behavior and I wanted to make sure it was not true."

      A sharp pain shoots up from my leg

      "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I try to scream but I cant open my mouth. I look down at my leg and see a feathery dart.

      Tranquilizers. of course.

      Before I can do anything else, my world turns to darkness.

 



© 2012 MusicLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent. You are an excellent storyteller.

You should continue/do a sequel.

Just remember to proofread your work, so that there are not too many mistakes. If proofreading your work is hard or takes up too much time, you should consider having someone else to check it. Not an obligation, but a friendly suggestion. Keep writing! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I really like it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kind of short....but really captivating...!!! great job

Posted 11 Years Ago


hey! you can't leave us with a cliffhanger!!! Write more!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2012


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover