Amazing Grass Superfoods

Amazing Grass Superfoods

A Chapter by Meghna Singh
"

All about the greens.

"

Who would have thought that eating grass could be healthy? Most of us, shall associate eating grass with only cows, deer and their families. But did it ever occur to us to think how Cows and Buffaloes bulk up, have so much power and strength and remain equally calm? That too entirely on a vegetarian diet. Well here is your answer ‘Grass’, it has a new meaning now and has become Amazing for us. And we are competing with our dairy partners to have the best share of the Amazing Grass.

Jokes apart and on a serious note, Amazing Grass Superfoods is trending and hence it is my utmost duty to understand why so? And how is it really amazing for you, for me and for all of us?

From all the research that I did clubbed with my personal experience with ‘Amazing Grass Superfoods’, this is what I could gather:

Our body requires a generous dose of nutrients, vitamins, anti-oxidants to function properly and be ailment free. It’s been researched that the chlorophyll (the green substance) in plants is abundant with all the necessary nutrients, minerals & vitamins including A, B, C, E, I, & K, which have remarkable health benefits.

Of all the many benefits of wheatgrass find the 50 reasons to eat or drink wheatgrass, for that matter eat Amazing Grass Superfoods and embrace its enormous contribution to our health.

For new readers and new health aspirants who don’t know what is Amazing Grass Superfoods, know that it is the perfect combination of many grasses including Wheatgrass, Barley grass, Alfalfa, Spirulina, Spinach, etc. These are available in the markets and online stores in multiple forms, as tablets, powder, energy bars and juices.

In today’s mad times, where no one has time for one self, where everyone is running after some goal or the other, where maintaining one’s health while competing in every walk of life is a challenge, we need something (which doesn’t consume much time), something that can ease off this terrible pressure on our lives.

Amazing Grass Superfood does exactly that. A daily dose of even a spoonful of AGS shall fill your day with refreshing energy and enthusiasm as it completely rejuvenates your body with the perfect balance of nutritional value and prepares you manifold for the day ahead.

Many won’t believe but I have personally experienced the goodness of Amazing Grass Superfoods, grown on my terrace garden and my advice is that if you cannot afford it or are a bit reluctant in trying it out, you can definitely grow it in your backyard or small pots in your balcony, if you do not have both then you can grow them in pots even on the window-sill of your bedroom.

You just need to have a handful of wheat grains, barley grains etc. soak them overnight and throw them into the pots filled with soil. You will see within a week luscious green grass has grown. Again pluck a handful, wash it and grind it in a mixer grinder along with a little bit of water, squeeze all the juice out and drink it raw or mix it with any or all food items, juices, shakes, etc. You shall see your body and life transform into a reservoir of health, you will immediately start seeing the difference in your overall body strength, stamina and energy.

The only one put off that AGS can have is its taste which may not be liked by many but as our elders keep telling us “To win some you lose some”, hence if you want a healthy body, mind and soul you have to overlook the taste.

So wishing everyone “Happy ‘Amazing Grass Superfood’ Experience”!


© 2015 Meghna Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 1, 2015


Author

Meghna Singh
Meghna Singh

Delhi, NCR, India



About
I am a freelance writer. I want to venture into the literati world and showcase my writing skills. Looking for lots of encouragement and appreciation. I believe in simple writing with a pinch of sati.. more..

Writing
Green Tea Green Tea

A Chapter by Meghna Singh


Matcha Tea Matcha Tea

A Chapter by Meghna Singh


Acai Berries Acai Berries

A Chapter by Meghna Singh