Green Vibrance

Green Vibrance

A Chapter by Meghna Singh
"

Sole Superfood Product

"

 ‘Green Vibrance’ is a range of products categorized under Green Super Foods, developed and marketed by the Vibrant Health Group, for more than twenty years now. They have been able to establish as a reliable and potent Green Food Supplement chain. But before elaborating on Green Vibrance let me spend few moments, on what led us to looking out like crazy for such food supplements. Why isn’t the fresh fruits and vegetables, milk and dairy products and all the other natural food resources enough for us and our body?

Our modern times and pace has forced us to try everything that is instant, processed and ready to have. This is on the verge of becoming a habit among all nations and communities. A lot has to definitely do with the extensive marketing of such products and we cannot deny the packaging part. Gradually or not, we are losing our health little by little, we are losing our vitality, and we are becoming prone to diseases and health disorders in a big way without any or very little realization in the majority.

The biological formation of the human body, is very complex but at the same time it is very intelligent and can adapt to changes well, to what extent though is debatable. The core of our system is and are the billions and trillions of cells, which are the building blocks of each and every organ, skin, muscles, tissues, veins, arteries, bones. Logically, if the tiniest of our cells is vibrant, fed with the right nutrients, then it shall result in an entirely healthy body, but if a set of these cellas is in a bad shape, then it shall trouble the cells around it and gradually give birth to some kind of uneasiness, disturbances, ailments and discomfort.

As long as our Immune system can fight, we shall remain fine but what if it has affected the cells of the immune system itself? Scary!

This is where supplements like Green Vibrance come into their existence and help us in retaining and sustaining our viability and vitality, with the concept of C3 (Critical Cellular Care). C3 aims at nurturing the smallest of our cells with the right balance of fine nutrients that it needs to remain viable. All Green Vibrance preparations are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, probiotics, amino acids, enzymes and other elements, which play an important role in strengthening our immune system and countering the growth of free radical cells, keeping at bay the heart related problems, blood pressure, fatigue, cancers, diabetes and many others.

No matter what is your diet regime, regular or prescribed doses of Green Vibrance shall definitely make inroads into your system and provide you sufficient amount of energy to carry with your day to day activities, make you fit and definitely rejuvenate you. You shall observe a remarkable transition from your old days in a better way. There are hundreds of reviews available online for references, which give you a more tried and tested experience with Green Vibrance Products. Still, the decision should be completely yours and yours alone.

The Green Vibrance powder mixture, is very robust (comprehensive) quite rightly so, because it incorporates a perfect composition of almost all the nutrients essential for our body from different categories like the Green Grasses, Herbs & Roots, Vegetables, Enzymes & Probiotics, and Fibres.

One of the most remarkable aspects of consuming ‘Green Vibrance’ is that your daily physical abilities increases, so for example, your periodic Head Aches, your tiredness every few hours, almost on daily basis you feeling sleep deprived, or if it feels an uphill task to go through the complete day for you, it shall all gradually subside and get replaced with a mind & body which is abundant with stamina, strength and energy.

Running after Wealth is absolutely fine, but at the cost of your Health is not acceptable. If something like Green Vibrance is available, then we should all embrace it and reap the benefits.

After all, "Health is Wealth"!


© 2015 Meghna Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter is very informative, I am going to the kitchen to eat some broccoli.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
1 Review
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 1, 2015


Author

Meghna Singh
Meghna Singh

Delhi, NCR, India



About
I am a freelance writer. I want to venture into the literati world and showcase my writing skills. Looking for lots of encouragement and appreciation. I believe in simple writing with a pinch of sati.. more..

Writing
Green Tea Green Tea

A Chapter by Meghna Singh


Matcha Tea Matcha Tea

A Chapter by Meghna Singh