Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly

A Chapter by KittyVenus

The sweet manicured grass was long and fragile in the cold winter months, caked with frost, the grass crunched under the sure footed girls feet. The girl had hollow blue eyes; dark blond hair; old clothing; and a death touch. It seemed that anybody that this girl had loved died, her family, her friends, everything! Her life was a curse, she had spent her whole life in a dusty  old room in the depths of an asylum. But now the girl saw a cottage set in the middle of a beautiful frost laden garden.

"Fiona, this is your new home." A pale man looked at her.

Fiona looked at the small thatched roof, the little bay windows, the dead roses spindling up the side, the oak door sure to guard the couple and their 'adopted daughter'

"Oh, Damien, Aiden, how did you find this place, away from the world, away from the darkness, away from any other life its self?"

"Number one, Fiona dear, this place, Aiden, shall we call it... Swan Cottage?" Damien was deadly in love with the man next to him, the man he had spent eternity with.

"Oh, yes, of course... Would Fiona like the butler?"  Aiden Garr said with worry.

"What, the tiger, he's not our butler, just our house mate..." Damien and his companion went on talking regardless of Fiona's inputs. Fiona had seen tigers before, she even had one as a pet for a time, but soon the tiger had run away forever.

The couple and their new daughter strode into the house with happiness. Fiona was amazed by the hallway, it was like no other she had ever seen before, the pillars kept up the low ceiling, plant life in bowls and such like, carpet red like blood, the paint on the walls was a deep, dark purple. Fiona saw a blur of deep orange and black, a tiger pounced at the girl unexpectedly, Fiona tried to jump out of the way as the great orange beast licked her like the tiger she had once owned.

"Lilly! Your still alive?" A sand paper tongue answered her cries.



© 2014 KittyVenus


Author's Note

KittyVenus
Is adding a tiger a bit strange? I hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014


Author

KittyVenus
KittyVenus

Hell, That Place Where People Cry



About
... more..

Writing
Done For Done For

A Poem by KittyVenus