The Hunter

The Hunter

A Chapter by KittyVenus

"Today will be a good day." Fiona was saying to her old friend. Tiger Lilly was big, furry, a dark orange colour with stripes of black. The tigress was friendly, passionate, beautiful. Fiona hugged the tiger and kissed her on the nose, a low growl escaped from Lilly's mouth. Fiona laughed, it was good to see the tigress again.

"Fiona? lunch is ready!" Damien Cross stood in the hallway, he looked a lot like the man that resembled Jesus, though he was a completely different man, now he had a family, the darkness that had enclosed his soul and his mind had disappeared. Damien was almost human now, not the blood sucking creature he had once been.

"Have you got anything for Lilly?" Fiona asked.

"Oh, yes, a bit of rabbit steak, is that okay for her?" Damien replied.

"It should be just fine, Damien."


In the dining room, it was quite small, only a little bigger than Fiona's cushioned cell, there was a small table, a vase perched on top of that with some pretty yellow flowers in it. the walls were a bright blue, they matched the sky through the little window, the floor had the same deep red carpet as the hallway.

"Hello Aiden, how are you today?" The friend of the tiger asked the mixed race boy in the next room.

"I'm dandy, how is the beautiful little girl and the huntress?

"We are fine, but I know for a fact that Lilly is starving, you should let her catch her own food, you know."

"I would prefer it if there wasn't animal blood all over the garden."

"Okay, I see your point."

The little family heard a roar.

"I think Lilly sees it too!"


A woman with long dark hair, scars on her face, arms, and neck, a dress that showed off her slender body and a clawed glove was looking through the window of the house as the small family and the tiger ate. This woman had killed the little girls family, she remembered it well:

Laughing, she stood to watch the ninja like warriors fight and kill. Children would not be spared, flames arose through the village, burning innocent and guilty. Babies cried for their parents. It was horrifying for the little girl that now ate her lunch, forgetting the past.



© 2014 KittyVenus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014


Author

KittyVenus
KittyVenus

Hell, That Place Where People Cry



About
... more..

Writing
Done For Done For

A Poem by KittyVenus