Donovans Curse

Donovans Curse

A Chapter by KittyVenus

Its said that in Hell, there is no escape, no freedom, no tranquillity. But is that not just life anyway? The only way to escape from life is to die... One man tried that:

Donovan Travinski, a Russian jet pilot. As most people that are living know, the Devils Kiss brings death to anyone that experiences love. That's probably where the phrase "Love can kill" came from.

Donovan was in love with a beautiful woman with dark skin, hazel eyes, and perfect lips. Her name was Valentina Oryol, she was a normal everyday waitress who thought that Donovan was a handsome man with a strong heart and eyes that could stun a million galaxies. And that he was. Donovan Travinski was a vampire, a vampire who tried to escape from life.

"May I take your order? could I recommend the Beef Stroganov?"Valentina was serving an young couple with multiple piercings and extensive tattoos.

"Valentina! Get down!" A man was sitting at another table, hiding behind his menu.

"Damien? Is that you?" Valentina asked in a strong Russian accent. She was bewildered by Damien's presence, Damien was her brother. But what she was most surprised by was the fact that Damien was alive.

"Yes! Its me- get under the counter, don't die like me! Get out of here or you will die!" Valentina acted quickly on Damien's orders, she ran out of the restaurant in a hurry. On the way out, Valentina bumped into a beautiful woman.

The woman muttered a spell under her breath.

Valentina screeched in terror, a van full of building supplies was rushing, top speed, towards her and the restaurant. With a blood curdling crack and a terrifying surge of bright red blood, Valentina, Donovan's only true love had died a exceedingly painful death.



© 2014 KittyVenus


Author's Note

KittyVenus
Please review! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 25, 2014
Last Updated on April 25, 2014


Author

KittyVenus
KittyVenus

Hell, That Place Where People Cry



About
... more..

Writing
Done For Done For

A Poem by KittyVenus