Death Of The Witch

Death Of The Witch

A Chapter by KittyVenus

"Damien! Who's that?" Kitty pointed to the window where the woman was watching.

"Get down!" Aiden noticed the woman first as she smashed through the window, her screams could be heard throughout the small cottage, dark hair streaming back, covering her pale face and dark eyes.

"DIEEEEEEE!" The woman screamed as Kitty shouted what sounded like nonsense words.

"Okhlarh shatlini omahaleh alalzahrad... Johmineh whisthle... Jondolarioh..." The words Kitty yelled seemed to produce fire from her skin. The magical blue fire flew from the body of the young orphan to take form of a dove, its beautifully formed wings exploded from its body in a burst of green flames. The fire bird split in two, the new smaller birds flew around the evil Witch of the Empire of Flames. As the two fire doves dispersed, they left behind a smouldering skeleton of the Witch of Flames. The Witch was gone forever.

The inhabitants of the small cottage in the middle of nowhere, including Tiger Lilly, embraced in a warm family hug. But little did the strange supernatural family know, the skeleton in the middle of the kitchen table was not the witch they were looking for.



© 2014 KittyVenus


Author's Note

KittyVenus
I know this is quite a short chapter... but I hope you like it!
Please review! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on March 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 20, 2014


Author

KittyVenus
KittyVenus

Hell, That Place Where People Cry



About
... more..

Writing
Done For Done For

A Poem by KittyVenus