Lack of Inspiration

Lack of Inspiration

A Poem by Marshall Hanson

Lack of inspiration

Writitng in desperation

Looking for a muse

It's no use

My mind is hollowed

And used

Looking at this paper

Without a clue

© 2009 Marshall Hanson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great poem I love it!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think you've captured writer's block in a short, simple and sweet poem! It was straight to the point, witty, and had a very nice rhyme scheme.

Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw man you just explained my writer's block in a nutshell! So happy I'm not the only one who gets like this!
You have such a great way with explaining things. The words you use are perfect. This one was short and sweet, but it was PRECISELY to the point. Very nicely done!

Also, the rhyme scheme was very catchy. I loved the flow of the words.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sometimes when we can't think of something to write about, we allow our fingers to *dance*...every now and then, something good comes out of it...well done :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


ringing true.. as hollow as the feeling, I suppose.

Posted 14 Years Ago


That sounds like the way I spend the majority of my time. Staring at the computer screen trying to drag words from my mind to the keyboard. Such an annoying feeling.

I really like this poem, though. Short, simple, but right to the point, and easy to understand. A Great write, and read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sounds like me! Wonderful, simple, and it describes what a lot of writers go through! Genious.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 4, 2009

Author

Marshall Hanson
Marshall Hanson

Orlando, FL



About
I like words I like discussing. Everything. I like & dislike procrastinating at the same time. I can't not do it. I like esoteric things as much as I like scientific. I like to know. I .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..