Castles in the sky

Castles in the sky

A Chapter by Mintwhiskers

     As they set out the sky morphed into a thousand diffeent things. The stars changed into faires dancing and the midnight blue sky turned into bright pinks and blues. The ship went through these skys till they stopped at a purple sky it looked like it was outlined in a yellow.

     In the far left corner looked as if a giagantic castle stood. Its roof looked made of snow white shingles and, the the walls were made out of the smoothest cement. Towers of all colors stood around with gold inlay. The wide dooors were shaped in a star shape. The draw bridge lowered over a starry lake as unicorns splashed away in the water causing ripples. "Welcome to my castle." Said Zacenclat all proud.

     "Wow!' was all Sandra manages to blurt out.

     Zacencalt took the lead inside. In side was a huge open room. Set in the middle was a huge loom. All around huge tapestries in progress followed by rooms of million more. "Each one of these tapastries Sandra is a destiny in the making a weave everyone's destinies as they also weave themselves."

     "Awesome that is just like a dream I had and, now it is ture."

      "Now I think it is a good time to show you your job." he walked down a longblue hallway and stopped at a big wooden door. He struggled opening it but got it opened. The room was shiny clean he sat in a big office chair behind his desk, and motioned Sandra to sit in a big lazyboy chair but it felt like an actually cloud and that is because it is stuffed with a cloud. Zacencalt motioned his hands to reveal a portal. The portal was like a telivison.

     The portal reveals a Goddess like person. "Welcome Sandra I see you accepted my job request. I couldn't ask myself because the dream world in wich Iive in is in chaos. The Sandman is captured by escaped dreams. Well, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. The dreams In Dream world used to run peacefully in a locked up ever growing section of the world. One day they escaped captured the Sandman and are terrorizing the world."

      "So how can I help?" ask Sandra.

     "You didn't let me finish. What I am going to say may seem like a fantasy thing ,but it is true you have a special gift with dreams which will help set things right."

      'How?'

     "I will help you if your sure about the job come here tomorrow." said the goddess

     Zacencalt lead Sandra to a grand room with a big bed with tthick post leading to a fariy like canopy. The bed was a water bed covered in fluffy blankets and pillows. It was a very cozy bed, but Sandra couldn't sleep with the descion to make.



© 2008 Mintwhiskers


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

he castle is awsome. i can't wait to see what happens next.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on September 2, 2008
Last Updated on September 2, 2008


Author

Mintwhiskers
Mintwhiskers

NJ



About
Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com Life Is Too Short Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com Love I Feel this is from a good movie called The Notebook Click.. more..

Writing