star so bright

star so bright

A Poem by babyblue
"

I dedicate to all this people i look up to who are successful,and change the world.

"

Star so bright

by Ivonne L.

 

Star your so bright so beautiful how do you do it.It's so hard to be like you.how do you shine so bright without falling.

star so bright your the only reason i look up into the night sky,and how i wish could be as great as you star.

you stand up above the universe never losing gravity while your up in that lonely sky,full of other stars that envy your brightness,but now i must ask how do you do it to be so tall,and bright without falling

Every night you shine so bright from up above.I just can't so I look up,and wish be as great as you,and shine so bright to the world just like you do.

In fact i don't think any human being can't resist your power.Which shines so bright in the lonely dark night sky.

 

 

© 2008 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

fix your spacing after every comma and period in these lines----

Star your so bright so beautiful how do you do it.It's so hard to be like you.how do you


star so bright your the only reason i look up into the night sky,and how i wish could be as (and capitalize your I)

you stand up above the universe never losing gravity while your up in that lonely sky,full


of other stars that envy your brightness,but now i must ask how do you do it to be so tall,and bright without falling
Every night you shine so bright from up above.I just can't so I look up,and wish be as great as you,and shine so bright to the world just like you do.
In fact i don't think any human being can't resist your power.Which shines so bright in the

Posted 14 Years Ago


I do like this, but I noticed you use the word "bright" a lot. I see that it's in the title so it could be a motif, but I felt it to be a little much, very nice poem though :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great observation as you peer into the sky. It is obvious that you see beyond the natural and into the realm of a writer. Super work!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Truly a great poem written from your deep in your soul!
You can be great , my friend! Dare to live but not only live, live great!
You were born to shine like the stars in the sky! Keep writing with passion from your soul for the good of all souls! If you keep writing great, you will become great like those stars up in the sky!
Great job, great poem! Keep writing as time goes on you will get better, trust me!
TIM

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2008

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Oh, Yes Oh, Yes

A Poem by TamiViolet