News report

News report

A Chapter by Revenge<3'sMe

News report

                          "It's been three years since the master thief, the Ringleader, has appeared. Driving the police and the companies up the wall- wait I'm hearing something... In other news the museum has added a new jewel, the prized Diamond. This diamond is worth over 15 million dollars and is 84 carat. I'm also hearing that the police will try and capture the Ringleader tonight by using said diamond as bait! Well the Ringleader will just have to watch out: They have their two new officers working tonight. Back to you....."
 
                          "About time they added something new, eh Violet?" Cameo whispered, patting the head of German Shepherd. Getting up from her bed, not paying attention to the weather in Nevada, she went to the closet.
                            Ah, sorry I haven't fully introduced myself. My name is Cameo Alyx, I'm sixteen and also an orphan. Not only am I that, I'm the master thief, the Ringleader! At least that's what they call me, I don't really care.
Opening the door, Cameo went into the very back and grabbed a medium sized chest. Opening she saw her new gear waiting for her.Throwing off her clothes, she put on the tube top that covered half over her chest, booty shorty, her 'ringleader' coat which had all her weapons, her thigh-high high heels, gloves, and to top it all off her circus hat.
                             Turning towards the dog, Cameo asked," How do I look?" In response the dog got up from where she was sitting, grabbed Cameos mask, and walked over to her master. "Oh, I forgot all about the mask! Thanks Vi!" Petting the dog on her head on last time, Cameo put on the mask and went to take a look in the mirror.
                              Shoulder-length blond hair framed perfectly so the mask could be seen, even though half of her face was covered by her hair. Blue/violet eyes stared back at her through the mirror. Running a hand though her hair, Cameo looked through the window, seeing lights of Las Vegas brightening as the sun started to set.
                               Opening the window, Cameo turned back to Violet and smirked. "It's show time girl!" With that Cameo disappeared though the window, heading towards Las Vegas.
                                Violet went back to Cameos room and started at the T.V. waiting for her master to get back.


© 2011 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
First chap done, and I think I sucked!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

DO NOT DOUBT YOURSELF! This was an EXCELLENT first chapter, compared to some out sucky stuff that's out there. The Ringleader is a brilliant name for a master theif. I'm interested to see how the story turns out!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Pretty good beginning, it draws in the readers. I'm prepared for more! :3

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 1, 2011
Last Updated on January 1, 2011


Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe