Party time!

Party time!

A Chapter by Revenge<3'sMe

Party Time!

               "Remember Cam, the party is at the mall and starts in fifteen minutes! And you better be dressed in a smoking costume for the contest!" Jen told Cameo, driving to said party.
               "Yeah, yeah," Cameo mumbled, pulling on her Ringleader outfit. Never thought I'd be wearing this when I wasn't stealing, Cameo thought, pulling the mask on. Sigh, she flipped her phone shut, and grabbed her car keys. "Vi! I'm going out!" Violet just barked in response.
                Locking the door, Cameo was starting the car when her phone went off again. Looking at the number, Cameo was surprised who it was. "Morena? Why are you calling?"
                "Hey Cam, can I get some help? I'm lookin for a lab in Midland Texas an I can't find it," Morena said, Cameo hearing the flicking of a lighter.
                "Why are you calling me? I'm leaving the house anyway," Cameo muttered, starting her Mustang.
                "Why am I callin ya? Cause, you're the best thief I know an ya awesome," Morena sucked up, making Cameo smirk.
                "Can I call you tomorrow? I'm going to a party right now," Cameo asked, hearing Morena sigh.
                "Fine, but I really do need tah know where that damn lab is chica, lives are on the line," Morena replied, hanging up.
                 Sighing, Cameo backed up and started on her way to the mall. Turning on the radio, Cameo started singing to a song she knew by heart and loved.

You've got my attention
There's no need to hurt your self this way
You think no one will notice you're feeling
When you cry yourself to sleep

You feel stuck on the outside looking inside
Wishing this life wasn't your life
And you think you're so damaged way beyond repair
Well you're not so far that I can't get to where you are

You wish you were someone else
Every night you fall to pieces
Knowing you can't save yourself
I can see you, I can hear you
There's a place where the broken go
There's a room full of second chances
You're not stranded on your own
You're not invisible

I'm ready to listen
There's no need to hold it all inside
The smallest whisper
I hear it when your strength has all but died

I need you to believe me, can you trust me
That what you see, is not what I see
The reflection in the mirror's telling lie
Cause nothing you have done could change how much I love you

              
Cameo stopped singing, seeing the the mall up ahead. Finding a parking space quickly, Cameo ran to the entrance. Seeing her friends, Cameo headed over there.
               "Glad you could make it!" Jen yelled over the music, looking at some guys who walked past. Jen was dressed as a cheerleader, Jackson as the Joker, Jacob as Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4 the video game, Micheal dressed as a girl? Ruby dressed as a vampire.
               "Wouldn't miss it for anything!" Cameo laughed as Jen gasped and pointed behind Cameo. Turning around, Cameo saw her old friends (before she meet the others) Adam and Jay. Who were currently making out.
                "Queers!" Jackson yelled, making Jen laugh and making Cameo fume. Adam pulled from his lip lock and glare at Jackson, his deep blue eyes burning with rage. He just smirked and flipped him off.
                 Jackson was about to go over there and kick his a*s, but Ruby, being the peace maker she was, told him to calm down.
                 "Just go dance!" Ruby yelled, making Jackson grumble something under his breath and pull Jen away.


© 2011 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
I do not own the song! Disciple does! I do love this song though.... Here's the full song! Review it makes me happy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well now, who's Ruby based off of!? xD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2011


Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe