Never Piss Off A Thief....

Never Piss Off A Thief....

A Chapter by Revenge<3'sMe

Never Piss Off A Thief...

                      Cameo was currently talking to Jacob, the party still raging strong. They were talking about their favorite movie this year. Jacobs' was the new Resident Evil movie and Cameos' was Sorcerers Apprentice.
                      "How could you not like Resident Evil?" Jacob yelled, the music still blasting.
                      "Easy! I can't-" Cameo started before there was a scream and laughter. Turning around quickly, Cameo saw Jackson punch Adam- who was on the ground blood trickling from his mouth- with Jay trying to help him up. Cameo glared heatedly at Jackson and the idiots who were laughing, and started to storm over there.
                       One of Jackson's' friends were about to kick them, but a certain blond stepped in between them.
                       "Cameo? What are you doing?" Jackson hissed, his friend quickly stopping.
                       "What am I doing? What the hell are you and these idiots doing?" Cameo asked, staying calm which made people take a step or two back.
                       "Why are you defending these two f*g-" Jackson started before being kicked in the groin with a 4 inch heel. "Motherfuckinghel," Jackson squeaked doubling over, holding his groin.
                        Cameo turned to Adam and Jay, who were- just like everyone else- staring at her wide eyed. Sighing she muttered, "Get up guys." With that she walked off to the exit. Adam quickly got up with help from Jay and they followed the royally pissed off teen.
                        "Hey Cam, wait up!" Jay called after her, causing her to stop and sigh.
                        She looked at them, the moon giving her an unnatural glow. "What?"
                        Swallowing fear, Jay asked quickly, "Are you the real Ringleader?" Cameo just blinked in shock, not knowing how to answer. "It's okay, we'll keep your secret," Jay added, making his lover looked down at him.
                        Chuckling Cameo looked around, making sure no one was watching or listening. "Yea, I am. What gave it away?"
                         Jay just shrugged as Adam slipped his arm around his waist. "Nothing did, I just can read you like a book."
                         Cameo just giggled and started to walk away again, before turning back with a stern look on her face. "Just remember that you won't tell anyone. Or else you'll turn out much worse than Jackson. And don't worry about him, if he gives you any trouble come to me." With that she opened her car door, started the engine an drove out back to her house. "Never piss off a thief or a psycho," Cameo muttered, turning on the radio.
                          Little did she know that Sae Lee was watching her still.


© 2011 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
Haha! Another chapter done! Review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on March 18, 2011
Last Updated on March 19, 2011


Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe