The Begining of It All

The Begining of It All

A Chapter by Deepshikha
"

The revised prologue to Fate. But more of a, eh, creation story.

"

In the beginning there nothing but Chaos, and Chaos was all there was. From this Chaos came our Lady Ma'vana. This lady had wood brown eyes that held much knowledge and brown hair that cascaded down like water falls. At first, she wandered around in this Chaos, learning the ways of the universe, its secrets spilled everywhere. But the presence of the first Lady changed Chaos. It became quieter, calmer, and for the first time, held its secrets. Because of the new found calmness among Chaos, Ma'vana soon became bored. She wandered the land of Chaos using the secrets she had learned about and learning to create assorted items. And soon she found her self creating smaller worlds within Chaos. She created many different plants, animals and beings for these lands. But she could not stop. She kept on making bigger and bigger worlds until there was only the now-silent Chaos left. Ma'vana looked at her work and smiled, causing everything to spring to life. She knew that Chaos was not a very good name for her land and decided to call it Urnae or Universe. She looked upon her work and saw a small area with emptiness at the heart of Urnae. She went over to it and realized that this was the place from which she sprung from amis the chaos of Chaos and it held a special place in her heart. There she created two daughters to watch over her land as she went to find where Chaos had gone.

One was radiant. She was intelligent, her big amber eyes glowing with knowledge and warmth, and her bright blond hair fell down in long tresses that cast light everywhere. She was named Ra'bel, after an ancient word spoken from Chaos long ago.

The other was darker, but shone when Ra'bel's light cast upon her. She was knowledgeable, but also intelligent and wise. She had dark, dark, tresses that shadowed Ra'bel, and deep brown eyes in which one could see their fate. For this reason, she was named Ava'raya, after Chaos' word for Fate.

Lady Ma'vana smiled upon her daughters and they sprang to life, thus creating a natural order that would last for millenia.

 

Eons passed as the two daughters of Ma'vana kept peace in the many worlds within Urnae. But unreast was stirring between the two daughters; for Ava'raya had seen something that Ra'bel had not.

The subtle unrest began to grow



© 2008 Deepshikha


Author's Note

Deepshikha
CRITIQUE! PLEASE!
(Although this isn't finished...yet.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow....

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 20, 2008
Last Updated on February 21, 2008


Author

Deepshikha
Deepshikha

Where Time Passes, PA



About
This is archive for the poetry I've written, spanning back from when I first started writing in 2007. I mostly write fiction now and don't post it on here. Enjoy if you'd like. I'm Deepshikha. .. more..

Writing
stagnant stagnant

A Poem by Deepshikha