Prolouge...The Birth of The Gril and the Boy...

Prolouge...The Birth of The Gril and the Boy...

A Chapter by Deepshikha
"

This is...well, crappy. It's going to be revised...Soon enough.

"

On the 1st day of Isa'bella in the year 484th of A'kara, a baby girl was born to the Alvan queen Ka'ray on the full moon. She was a beautiful baby, with earth green eyes and dark hair that shone brilliant shades of brown and red in the sun. Minutes after she was born, the Queen was visited by a cloaked lady.

My Queen, this amulet is for the young one. It will protect her from the evils of the world.” the lady said and gave the Queen a crescent moon amulet with a star in the center of a black swirl with rainbow arms extending from it.

But,” the queen said, “this is the symbol of Fatr. What is this about?”

The cloaked lady smiled. “Only time can tell,” and she vanished.



© 2008 Deepshikha


Author's Note

Deepshikha
Ignore everything that's written.
Please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on February 20, 2008


Author

Deepshikha
Deepshikha

Where Time Passes, PA



About
This is archive for the poetry I've written, spanning back from when I first started writing in 2007. I mostly write fiction now and don't post it on here. Enjoy if you'd like. I'm Deepshikha. .. more..

Writing
stagnant stagnant

A Poem by Deepshikha