Bond Of Dreams, Bond Of Love

Bond Of Dreams, Bond Of Love

A Chapter by MandaBear
"

Book 4

"

By Yaya Sakuragi

Story- Ryomei has been steadily refusing Ao's advances, but when As say this could be the last time they see each other for a while he decides its time to make a move. Unfortunately unforeseen circumstances halt their night of passion and things get even more complicated when Ao perceives Ryomei's sudden interest as pity. What will it take to convince Ao that this time its the real deal?

Let me just tell you that in this book I was so mad that it was going to end! I totally wanted to throw this book for ending when I didn't want it to. I can't really say much about this because I don't want to ruin anything.I want to say this is the best one out of all the Bond of Dreams, Bond of Love series. Every questions you had in the beginning are answered of course I will say I did have a few questions but not as many as before. They are good questions though. I hope the person that writes this series will decides to writes more of the series. I really want to find out what happens next. My heart really grew attached to the character through out the whole book. I think if you read this book I think you will enjoy the colorful story line and the characters. You will fall in love with Ao and Ryomei and the friends along the way. 

Again as I have said all along If you are the kind of person that likes Manga and BoyxBoy love then this is a good choice. If you don't mind some intimate moments between two people that love each other then this is the book for you. Even if  the love is not as common as a man and women relationship this is still a touching love story. Happy reading! 


© 2014 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 9, 2014
Tags: manga, japanese, book, review, opinion, fun, funny