Five: Early Morning Arrival

Five: Early Morning Arrival

A Chapter by Smile It's Megan♥

I woke up the next morning tangled in my sheets. With not many, I don’t understand how I got tangled, but with me, anything is possible.

When I looked over I saw a tray on the near by table. My glass of water was gone. Just the tray. On it was a glass of orange juice, plate with two pancakes, a fork, maple syrup, and a small piece of watermelon.

 

I really didn’t want to eat. I had eaten late last night and I was still full. But I assumed Michaela was back considering what my tray looked like. If I didn’t eat this breakfast, she would probably be concerned or sad I didn’t eat it. I can’t make her feel bad.

 

I took the tray and placed it on my lap. Being sure to be careful because I knew myself well. I was most likely going to drop it. I didn’t really enjoy having maple syrup on me. So I had to do my best to avoid the mess.

I finished, placed it on the table, and looked out the window. I liked to keep the shades open. I hated it when the nurses came in and just closed it when you are looking out the window. Just annoys the hell out of me..

The sun was out today. Cloud free sky too. Seemed beautiful.

Then I heard a pitter-patter of running feet coming from the hall way. I knew they weren’t Michaela’s, nor Mr. M’s. He had much heavier feet. Much heavier. I listened some more. Then I heard a childish giggle. Sounded like Kaitlyn.

A head popped in through my door way. It was Weaza. I just smiled and laughed.

“What’s up!!!!!” She said happily as she sat down on the side of my bed.

“Haha, nothing. I’ve been stuck in this place for a week now!!”

“Well I’d rather be you right now. Teachers have been horrible and people in general at our school have been in pissy moods. So just be happy.”

“Wow..”

“So, did you see that cute doctor?”

“Yes actually. The guy’s my doctor. He’s an a*s. Don’t waste your time. Leave the flirting for Paul.” I joked.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

“What? I’m trying to help you out…I’m even giving you advice.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

I heard another girlish noise come from the hall way. It seemed pretty close.

“Kaitlyn just get in here already.” Weaza said sounding annoyed.

Kaitlyn skipped into the room. “MEGAN!!” she screamed.

“Hey Kaitlyn. Welcome to paradise.” I smiled.

“So is it O.K if I jump on you, or sit on you?” She asked laughing.

“Uhh… I guess you could.”

“Yay!” She jumped into my lap and hugged me.

I made a little huff noise. Weaza got up and started to walk around the room. Kaitlyn got up too.

“So why did you guys come here so early?”

“Because you weren’t like alive yesterday so we came by again to check on you.” Kaitlyn said.

“We really do miss you. Lots.” Weaza added.

I smiled.

“Are the others coming by today?”

“Yeah, I think Heather is going to come by around lunch time. Probably with Cam and Meghan.”

“Cool. I can’t wait. I miss you guys so much too. It feels like I’ve been here for years.”

“I need to tell you something.” Weaza whispered to me.



© 2010 Smile It's Megan♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG ITS ME!! I want to read more
CONTINUE WRTING!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2009
Last Updated on August 26, 2010


Author

Smile It's Megan♥
Smile It's Megan♥

Off the Ground & Reaching for the Stars, MA



About
"How are you ever gunna reach the stars, if you never get off the ground? And you'll always be where you are, if you let life knock you down." Halfway There - Big Time Rush My idols just ha.. more..

Writing