-When I see you-

-When I see you-

A Poem by *Always be Me:)*

When I see you,

My heart starts racing,

As if it wants to jump out of my chest.

 

When I see you,

My eyes never blink,

They stay the way they are.

 

When I see you,

I think of how lucky I am,

To have the most prefect guy.

 

When I see you,

Nothing else is around,

It's just us, on the Earth's ground.

 

When I see you,

I know that our love is true,

Because baby,

When I see you,

My heart is complete.

© 2010 *Always be Me:)*


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is an interesting poem. You did will with the stanzas, and your emotion is good.

My only suggestion is to change "My eyes never blink," to "My eyes don't blink," simply because the former says that you never blink ever, including when he's not around. It makes the statement flat and trivial.

Other than that, this is a good poem. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

coolio! Loved it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


my eyes never blink -- that my poet is love -- not wanting to miss one 100th of a second -- that is love

Posted 13 Years Ago


another wonderful poem its great

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is so nice to be in love...nice way to express it, great write. The word perfect has a typo.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


********************************************All Stars ***************************************************

Awww that's just so sugary sweet. Kind of just melts there, and can see. Your lovely irises expand like flames of a fire. As boo, walk into the room an moon all over you, and your beautiful eyes! Nice, and hey. I don't even know you, and I'm jealous. Ha ha ha I've never been married, but real close.

******************************* I'll share with you just a smidgen ok.*************************

Her name was Jessica Clark and no, no relation to Clark. She met me, because I'm a writer and so, was she! She lived 7000 miles away. To phone one day, to tell me. A total stranger. That I, must meet her at the Vancouver Airport and pick her up, and her....

Flying in from: San Jose Costa Rica?

What to say to that, but hey... I'll be there. And... I was. I had a big dumb multi-colored sign, all made up an flt the retard, to stand there with. (umm, short story) Ok... outside the passport area. I wait, it seem forever! No, Jessica. A row away, I see a short figure of a woman. With wow, a great body and I'm studying her really classy outfit. Her funky long black loopy hair, a curl. I can smell her perfume, an thinking. 'man there was a woman, I wouldn't mind meeting'...

Then something in me heart, said. that this woman with her back to me. "Is Jessica, stupid'!", I'm like ya right, and thought. 'What the hell'? As I go through the crowd and, stand behind to her left shoulder.

An breath, in her ear... "Jessica"?

This most beautiful Latina Woman, turn to me. Her eyes, all blood shot. From a long flight, and her eyes. Beautiful, dark eyes. All moist shinning reflective. like a fawn. Go all huge an, round... "Rory"! I was going to pass out. It was Jessica, and. The most beautiful woman... I, had ever seen!

No, it doesn't stop there. Jessica was 29, when she came into my world.
I was 48...

When, I was 28. I was home and, as a musician... writing. A Rock Opera... There at my desk, slaving away all night and took a short break. As I was resting in my office chair, in the library. A vision, came upon me... I was dumb founded. It was so real! As I walk from a forest path, out into a ring of Gypsy Caravan and, the gypsy's. All round their fire. Musicians playing and I watch, as this seeming Ancient old gypsy elder. With a withered dry face, like crinkled paper. Crookedly smile at me, like...

'boy, your in for a treat'!

Ok, I watch and the music. So alive, and vibrating through me. Beautiful Vanner Gypsy horses. With shinning flowing mane & tail. Hooves, pounding the very earth, in electric anticipation...

Of a sudden, like magic. A wonder of a gypsy girl, rose out of the flames of that center fire. Like a Phoenix... her outfit, so radically gypsy and her beauty. Was incomparable. She was 15, and I don't know how. I knew this.

But, her birthday...

My heart, like yours. Was going to jump right out of my chest. As she begin her dance and, all there. Singing, this song of worship. For this impossibley young girl. At some point, I had lost myself to her wonder, and then. This mystical wonder. Leap across the flames of this impossible huge, cracking sparks to the universe. Fire.

Time, for me. Froze, right there! Her face, turn to me. An I was captured, in her eyes. Could see, my reflection there prisoner to their charm. She smile, and wink... at me? The old gypsy woman, behind... the same? An yep, had wink at me. Her voice in my mind, saying. "Watch now, she will spin down the Stars. Fer ye"! My world, was spun...

I watch, as she dance and weave. The breath taking star patterns. With the most intricate, of hands. So delicate an tiny. Her eyes never... like you. For even a heart beat, left my face. This dance was for me? "Yes', said the old Gypsy Elder in my mind. "She is the Gypsy Dancer The Deity Diana. She weave the Golden Road Home. To the Ariella Gate for us and we have invited you. To witness this Gypsy sacred dance"!

Never, could I believe the Honor of this. None... to have ever seen this outside of The Gypsy Way. The Elder had said. The Gypsy Dancer: began to Dance the Star field into impossible pin wheel and move. The universe. To her Dance of the Love of Her People... their, Pathfinder. A Sacred Roma Deity...

Who dance. Just for me...
She almost stop right before me. to sigh and her eyes sad, said... 'go home, now'!

I was in my chair there in unbelieving shock. What to do with this? I open my book of poems & songs, and wrote. Straight out... 'The Gypsy Dancer'!

A yawn, you ask politely... are you. Finished, yet?
The Bard, returns... "no, a moment, and a breath. Please? I would continue... the tale, of this Star Trail. Young lady of beauty... of eye"!

I stand, in the Airport. In a sway, of unbelief... those eyes, and later...

A Peter Gabriel song. We share. For Jessica, to run out and force me to drive my Escort GT. To the music store, and buy a copy. For me...
'Shaking the Tree'... of Love. For this, energetic wonder!

As at a mountain lake, Jessica Clark. receive a Native Healing of a tumor. As I... was her pathfinder and why, she call me. My Elder, had come and introduce to her. Me... in a dream. We walk up a mountain road, and I stop her. To hold, her delicate shoulders. An sing, "Your eyes, the light, the heat. In your eyes. I am complete, in your eyes. In your eyes. I see a thousand churches... in your eyes...

In your eyes... in your eyes"!

To sing this to her. As I had recognize Jessica. Right there in the Airport... I stare into the face... the eyes. Of my vision...
*** The Gypsy Dancer.***

Not two days later! We, are leaving the North country in our days of highway GT journeying. Heading back to my home in Harrison Hot Springs, where I was at that time writing. We were making up a Fantasy Story, as we drove. To take up the time. Jessica, look to me an smile, "you know, Rory. On my fifteenth birthday... I wrote, a short story". To really mess with my mind... "it was called,

*************************************** The Gypsy Dancer ******************************************

To your eyes, beautiful. Your beautiful Poem and, a wedding present... from:

********************************************** The Bard.***********************************************



Posted 13 Years Ago


awwwwwwwww so sweet

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is wonderful, I like this write

Posted 13 Years Ago


Simple words for complex emotions. Great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


For me the poem is all about this stanza...

When I see you,
I know that our love is true,
Because baby,
When I see you,
My heart is complete.

Again, you convey your deep emotions in very simple terms.. Good work!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

798 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on May 28, 2010

Author

*Always be Me:)*
*Always be Me:)*

Twin falls, ID



About
Hello, my name is Michaela. I am 28 yrs old and single! I have brown hair and dark greenish blue eyes. I graduated last year....amazing feelings :). I'm 5'3" and I weigh about 140lbs. I love to hang o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


dying dying

A Poem by Kaelyn Shea