rutlish times pt 2

rutlish times pt 2

A Chapter by nigrum homonculus
"

finally...its HERE. yeah i made it hell of a lot longer as its popular among my friends. this may run into 5 parts you know...so much went on.

"

Ok continuing with the my time at rutlish….i for some reason was talking about the breasts of an English teacher. Not gonna lie but the memories actually gave me wood. Anyway ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

 

 There was this one time when a teacher called Mr inch (this dickhead was almost 7ft) all the boys in the school would BULLY him by shouting CHEEEESE. This was because….well…for reasons unknown this guy had the biggest obsession with cheese and someone took it upon themselves to smash a cheese sandwich on the tutor room window(if you’re reading this bro, you did us all proud and I’ll happily buy you a sprinkled doughnut). Mr inch also kept banging on about his love life and marriage. Why would you even think about it? we were there to learn(LOL) not to listen to how you moved to your wife coz she was yammin on a cheese toastie. Foolishness.  But boy that was the beginning, The was one guy….one legendary African teacher…

 

His name was Mr tucker

 

AHHHH THIS MAN!!!!! this is how bad it got, one lunch time a couple of boys snuck into his maths room while his projector was on. These guys had the BALLS to google porn on his laptop play a video on a large PROJECTOR and just breeze out. The way I was laughing when I saw it. how can you put on hardcore porn on a giant projector? Like it wasn’t no kiss kiss f**k s**t…naaa….blud there was some certified abuse goin on in that video. I’m just glad the guys didn’t put up 2 girls 1 cup…oh lord that would have been peak. He’ll ALWAYS be remembered for the time he thought he was a bad man and decided to stamp out a fire work like it was a juju plant. The way he just breeeeezed out of class and started jumpin on the thing, but ooooooh my friends….it got worse. So so much worse.  But my god it was so much joke. Any rutlish guy will remember this…

 

MILLLLHOOOOOUUUUSE!!!!

 

Yes, there was a teacher who looked like millhouse from the simpsons. His name was Mr grant and he was a full time VICTIM. Everytime he would come out on stage at assembly, there would always be a cheeky little sections of boys in the corner of the room shouting “MILLHOUSE!” it was too much. Everywhere he walked there would be one guy just shouting millhouse at him. I remember when he tried to threaten us with exclusion, That’s how unserious he was. Calling you millhouse would get us excluded? B***H PLEASE. We did it anyway. Nice one Johnny big bullocks you sure showed us.

 

Speaking of assemblies….

 

They were just social events…like a third break. None of us took it seriously. Even if it was a serious matter like Mr davut getting happy slapped before a lesson or someone posting photoshopped pictures of Mr Grant and his nose around the school…..ok that wasn’t that serious but still. There was one thing I hated though and that was “the walk of shame”. Basically the layout of the assembly halls were loads of seats on either side of the room and a stage at the front so there was this aisle in the middle so all the kids could get to their seat. NOW there’s like…200 odd heads up in that place. if you were late….it was more awkward than your parents walking  in on you masturbating, you had to walk infront of EVERYONE into your seat and they aaaaalllll watched you.

 

Another thing about them was that….f**k….they were boring! Like this teacher called mrs birch once came out to tell us a story about how she dropped hot oil on her finger…and the moral of the story was to be safe while frying an egg.

 

ARE YOU SMACKED?!

 

Because you know….we like to f*****g dip our fingers in a boiling frying pan. Rutlish boys are hardcore like that. but that isn’t the worse. Whenever the headteacher said “ok boys you can’t go on the field its too wet” when CLEARLY that s**t was more dry than an Ethiopians foot, the amount of people you would hear kiss their teeth. Haha speaking of the boys in rutlish….this was the scorn of my childhood….

 

“I beg you drop me 20p”

 

Now 90% people said “I’m too hungry man” or “blud I need that for the bus fare home” (even though you had a free oyster card you snake) but in return this always ALWAYS sealed the deal


“na bruv don’t worry I’ll pay you back”

 

Anyone foolish enough to believe that fuckery was about to get 419ed. That s**t was gone…you ain’t getting that back, simple. The sucky thing aswell was that it was ALLLLWAYS asked by the hench black kid who looked like he was going to go jail when he was older.  If you saw him approaching you had 2 choices:

 

1.      1.  Silence the change in your pocket and BREEZE or…

 

2.     2.  Give him what he asks for without letting him know you have more money on you.

 

 

If he found out….that’s getting raided. It was kinda funny how far pocket money went in that place though. If you had £1….you were going to eat WELL. That’s chicken and chips after school. Simple. Haha speaking of that I once hid a chicken breast in my pocket on a bus. Times were that hard. By the time I took it out there was some wet patch in my trousers from the oil and they smelt like fried chicken. See what that school does to you?

 

PT 3 is coming in a week! 



© 2012 nigrum homonculus


Author's Note

nigrum homonculus
remember. grammar isn't the focus. i'm just writing off memory.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg. You almost had me peeing in my pants! Good read. Hilarious actually!

Posted 11 Years Ago


nigrum homonculus

11 Years Ago

haha thanks belinda! glad you enjoyed it
lmao this is hysterical. I'm loving these. Oh! btw...

".it was more awkward than your parents walking in on you masturbating" Just how many times have you been caught my dear? ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


nigrum homonculus

11 Years Ago

LOL fair point fair point. yeeeeah, if you say so mrs socially awkward questions. yep but only on a .. read more
That_Girl

11 Years Ago

Nice! She must be great! Ohhh.... well, don't die. The point of this is to enhance your life.
nigrum homonculus

11 Years Ago

yah she is! looool i won't because i won't ask him lol. anyway i'm off to bed. cya!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

507 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2012
Last Updated on September 14, 2012
Tags: school, memories, teachers, students, funny


Author

nigrum homonculus
nigrum homonculus

london, surrey, United Kingdom



About
i have been away from this place for.....lord knows, something like 3-4 years? so i guess all the things i have experienced in that time have to come out somehow you know? so here we are. you're readi.. more..

Writing